Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 277 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Recently Watched Anime?

Last week marked 10 years since Satoshi Kon passed, so I revisited Paprika and Perfect Blue.

I keep wanting to rewatch Cowboy Bebop, but Netflix removed it from their library, so now I have to sit through 100 ads if I want to watch it on TV. I wish I just had the DVD.

I don't know how much they are fully considered being anime but I am recently watching all Japanese movies and I really appreciate all of them. I like how they are made: nature kindness and happiness are more or fewer feelings always present in them.

Finished God of high school episode 10, what a killer episode, the camera angles they used in jin mori fight were perfect. guys did you know jin mori fights is motion capture!?
just watch this video

Finished watching Lord El-Melloi II Case Files. Slow start for the first few episodes, but really looking forward to another season. Excellent follow-up for anyone that enjoyed Fate/Zero.

Started watching Carole & Tuesday. Not as big on the music since it's English, while voices are Japanese. Still great show so far.

i recently watched dororo and it was an amazing anime with a very good story line

Just finished rewatching kiddy grade - super old but the plot line is captivating with good character development - starting fate/zero based off a recommendation

Quote:(09-19-2020, 12:42 PM)GreyHatter Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just finished rewatching kiddy grade - super old but the plot line is captivating with good character development - starting fate/zero based off a recommendation :smile:

Fate/Zero is probably the best way to start the series.

thank you very much for all the great anime suggestions