Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Recommend Movies

I love horror and comedy movies. Want some recommendations from everyone.
English movies only please.

I've seen all the mainstream movies like Conjuring, Insidious, Truth Or Dare, etc
Looking for Underated, or Uncommon movies.

My Favorite Horror Movies:
Hellraiser Series
Insidious
The Conjuring
Hannibel Lector Series ( Silence Of The Lambs)
Saw ( I consider these thrillers though )
The Babadook
The Ring Series
The Nun

My Favorite Comedies:
Super Troopers Series
Paul
Ted Series
Masters Of Disguise
Pineapple Express Series
Scary Movie Series
Mac & Devin Go To High School
Sausage Party
Bad Santa

Comedies I tend to like any. These few I chose are just off the top of my head.

Thank you for sharing!

Uh, since you've seen a lot, could name some you liked as well?

I liked:
autopsy of Jane Doe
exorcism of Emily rose
deliver us from evil
dead silence
Eden lake

you may have seen them, but those are the only that came to my head.

Also one worth watching is "El laberinto del fauno", it's Spanish though. Eventually Los otros (the others), it's somehow in English (can be found in Spanish too), but I guess you saw that.
Oculus - welp...not that good, but decent.

Next one is not for everybody, but I love that kind of british humour: RocknRolla (you either love it or hate it), In Bruges (same here)
grand hotel Budapest
21 jump street
22 jump street. (last two are bit of mainstream though)

Well, I hope you haven't seen at least one and eventually you will like it if you see some of them. It's also hard to tell what do you consider mainstream as it differs from country to country and with comedy taste it's hard as people have different kind of humor.

Quote:(01-09-2019, 06:45 AM)LaMe1337 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Uh, since you've seen a lot, could name some you liked as well?

I liked:
autopsy of Jane Doe
exorcism of Emily rose
deliver us from evil
dead silence
Eden lake

you may have seen them, but those are the only that came to my head.

Also one worth watching is "El laberinto del fauno", it's Spanish though. Eventually Los otros (the others), it's somehow in English (can be found in Spanish too), but I guess you saw that.
Oculus - welp...not that good, but decent.

Next one is not for everybody, but I love that kind of british humour: RocknRolla (you either love it or hate it), In Bruges (same here)
grand hotel Budapest
21 jump street
22 jump street. (last two are bit of mainstream though)

Well, I hope you haven't seen at least one and eventually you will like it if you see some of them. It's also hard to tell what do you consider mainstream as it differs from country to country and with comedy taste it's hard as people have different kind of humor. :wink:

Yes I've seen all those, yes I'll add some, and I'll check out El laberinto del fauno. Always happy to see another scary movie. I'll also check out the comdies, besides Jump Street Series. I already seen those too.

I have a really far comedy taste. I like everything from Jim Carrey to Simon Pegg to Bernie Mac

I consider mainstream really anything super popular and commercialized. I use torrets to find movies, not commercials or tv, so I tend to get anything mainstream from majority of countries, as there is no region restrictions.

Thank you for sharing!

When I used to watch movies, I didn't have favorites. Basically anything that captured my Interest.

This Is one that I really enjoyed:

Quote:(01-09-2019, 10:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

When I used to watch movies, I didn't have favorites. Basically anything that captured my Interest.

Definitely checking it out. Looks good.

Quote:(01-09-2019, 11:32 AM)Trilly Reign Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2019, 10:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

Definitely checking it out. Looks good.

I watched It over two decades ago, and loved every minute of It.

I'm sure you'll enjoy It.

I would recommend horror Mother! Thats a horror in its true nature. and for comedy I would recommend Shaun of the dead or Hot Fuzz.

All Quiet on The Western Front (great movie about the common soldier in WW1)
Run Silent Run Deep (submarine wars)
And Then There Were None (self-explanatory)
Le Samouri (godfather of France)
Headshot (Indonesian crime thriller)
The Train (stopping Nazis fleeing with French treasures)
Verbo (on fighting depression)
Apocalypse Now (best way to describe Vietnam war)

Interested in Japanese/Thai horrors?
The Ring (Original), The Eye (Original), Shutter, Ichi the killer are what comes to mind however if you've most mainstream horror you should definitely check out Asian horrors.

They're next level creepiness. Ugh I couldn't sleep for a week after watching Japanese Ring :O

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I have put them all on a list, going to look them up tonight.
Lots of suggestions have already turned it really good.

Quote:(01-25-2019, 10:48 AM)kyda Wrote:

Interested in Japanese/Thai horrors?
The Ring (Original), The Eye (Original), Shutter, Ichi the killer are what comes to mind however if you've most mainstream horror you should definitely check out Asian horrors.

They're next level creepiness. Ugh I couldn't sleep for a week after watching Japanese Ring :O

I'll check out the others, but yes, I'm a big fan of Japanese horror movies. I've seen the original ring ( very good ) and the original " Grudge " movies. All amazing.

It because they have less, and looser, laws/regulations with films & media, allowing them to do more, and go further.
The U.S. & U.K. ( Mainly U.S. ) have lots of laws, regulations, and their film rating system is ALOT harsher ( When Compared To The Japanese Rating System )