Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Recommend Movies

Quote:(06-09-2019, 08:08 PM)Rolf12 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Where do you watch movies, guys. I understand that the best way is to subscribe to netflix, but for some reason I feel sorry for spending money on it. I watched movies on one site for a long time, but unfortunately it was closed. Found an article about various resources

. If someone used any site from the list. I would be glad to hear recommendations.

Use like 123movies or 123netflix but make sure you use a SkipRedirect extension so you dont get sent to shitty website that track you

Quote:(06-09-2019, 08:08 PM)Rolf12 Wrote:

Where do you watch movies, guys. I understand that the best way is to subscribe to netflix, but for some reason I feel sorry for spending money on it. I watched movies on one site for a long time, but unfortunately it was closed. Found an article about various resources

. If someone used any site from the list. I would be glad to hear recommendations.

Just watch for Netflix accounts uploaded here. @"fsociety" posts a lot of them. And if you want private ones, just crack them yourself.

Quote:(02-16-2019, 11:07 PM)armuse Wrote:

I am not big fan of Hereditary. In fact I am strongly against it because it doesn't make much sense but some of the perfomances were great and some of the imagery were pretty creepy so if you are looking for just that Hereditary is recommended.
I agree with you, It hard to grasp but still scary for me. Love Toni Collete perfomances in it

I dont watch a lot of horror movies because I'm a coward, but I'm here to look for people's recommendation too

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is worth checking out. Also, Parasite; it's a korean movie but pls watch it