Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 927 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix

Quote:(07-14-2018, 11:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:12 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Glad you liked It. That Is (was) my favorite movie genre. I've bracketed "was" because I haven't watched anything In the last 10 years or so.

I had no Idea the sequels existed.

The comparing from the saw movies, which one would be the worse in terms of gore?

I've watched the first three releases of Saw, and I'd say they're much of a muchness to Hostel.

If you want a movie that'll make you feel sick, watch The Human Centipede:

Omfg. Now I know why it's fucked. Don't tell me you have watched this.... :confused:ick:

Quote:(07-14-2018, 11:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've watched the first three releases of Saw, and I'd say they're much of a muchness to Hostel.

Omfg. Now I know why it's fucked. Don't tell me you have watched this.... :confused:ick:

Yes I did, the moment It got released back In 2009.

Due to It's nature, It's been banned In some countries. Definitely not a popcorn night whilst watching.

Due to the circumstances, I can for sure see why. I'm debating to either watch it or not.

Quote:(07-14-2018, 11:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Due to It's nature, It's been banned In some countries. Definitely not a popcorn night whilst watching.

Due to the circumstances, I can for sure see why. I'm debating to either watch it or not.

If you have a weak stomach, probably not.

It Is quite disgusting.

Quote:(07-14-2018, 11:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:12 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

The comparing from the saw movies, which one would be the worse in terms of gore?

Quote:(07-14-2018, 11:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

It Is quite disgusting.

Well, If I can get through saw 3 I believe with a girl getting tossed in a pit of needles. I should be fine.

Quote:(07-14-2018, 12:26 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-14-2018, 11:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

It Is quite disgusting.

Well, If I can get through saw 3 I believe with a girl getting tossed in a pit of needles. I should be fine.

That's like watching America's Funniest Home Videos as opposed to Air Crash Investigation.

The former Is Saw, the latter being The Human Centipede.
You'll be fine.

have you watched rec ?

i just recommend this movie to everyone ...dont know if its onn netflix but its good give it a try you will prob like it

I would recommend The Babadook and my personal favourite is the Conjuring fist and second.

The Haunting of Hil House is pretty scary