Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 262 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[Recruitment] Sinister.ly Radio is looking for Broadcasters!

Quick question: would the people who broadcast SL Radio be part of their own group?

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:40 PM)Six Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Doubtful but that's a question for @Oni to answer.
Don't think he'd do that for free.

Also @ topic. If I could get my laptop repaired, I'd make a demo so you all can be shocked and awed. I used to intern at a radio station, specifically doing the internet radio bit of it.
Had to make promos as well.

I'm honestly surprised you've managed this long going solely on mobile - that's impressive in its own right. But, I digress.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:33 PM)MiS Wrote:

Quick question: would the people who broadcast SL Radio be part of their own group?
Doubtful but that's a question for @Oni to answer.
Don't think he'd do that for free.

Also @ topic. If I could get my laptop repaired, I'd make a demo so you all can be shocked and awed. I used to intern at a radio station, specifically doing the internet radio bit of it.
Had to make promos as well.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:58 PM)Six Wrote:

I don't quite understand, but thank you?
Lol. & I use my phone all the time even before I had a laptop, so I'm used to it.

I think it's just that I'm so used to using a laptop all the time, having to make a semi-permanent switch to mobile as my main source for everything would be just a bit taxing for me.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:57 PM)MiS Wrote:

I'm honestly surprised you've managed this long going solely on mobile - that's impressive in its own right. But, I digress.
I don't quite understand, but thank you?
Lol. & I use my phone all the time even before I had a laptop, so I'm used to it.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 06:19 PM)MiS Wrote:

I think it's just that I'm so used to using a laptop all the time, having to make a semi-permanent switch to mobile as my main source for everything would be just a bit taxing for me.
its bothersome for a lot of things, but I manage.

I'd be interested in doing a muisc show if I ddn't have a shitty connection and was actually good at the whole "presenting" part.

As a question, would this be something that the hosts would be paid for?

Quote:(06-24-2014, 03:02 AM)Duubz Wrote:

Stick to sucking on froot loops, kid. :^)

This is supposedly going to be some sort of radio station. Not a Skype call and we play music over our phones.

>skype
>phones
>radio

dropped, le trole.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:33 PM)MiS Wrote:

About that, @"Oni", i still have the group i didn't claim from Historic Forums if it isn't too late now?

Quote:(06-24-2014, 07:21 PM)Six Wrote:

As a question, would this be something that the hosts would be paid for?

No, might happen if it kicks off further than our expectations.