Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 430 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[Release] Filehunter

Hello everyone,

So @"inori" and I made this program that will be able to search sites like pomf by generating random strings and automatically downloading the file if it finds a valid link. Right now there is single proxy support, but that might change later. You can find a list of pomf sites in the tool itself.

Essentially made to find valuable files like ebooks, dumps or anything else. You can search the extension you want to search.

Python 2.7 and 3 are both supported.

Program in action:
[Image: ljpquv.gif]

Click here for the

[To see links please register here]

where you can download the program.

Big credit to @"inori" for helping me finish this.

Nice keep it up buddy :smile:
it's good for learning

Quote:(02-23-2017, 11:11 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

it's good for learning :smile:

Thank you my friend, what do you mean by "it's good for learning"?

Quote:(02-23-2017, 11:16 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2017, 11:11 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

it's good for learning :smile:

Thank you my friend, what do you mean by "it's good for learning"?

I meant I could learn from this :smile:.
I'm not good at python.

Looks cool. I have to check this out. Speaking of, do you guys take requests?

Simple, yet effective and that's what I like In a tool.

Furthermore, I love working with the CLI (Command Line Interface). I wouldn't have It any other way.
Good work @"Inori" & @"Bish0pQ".

Quote:(02-23-2017, 03:13 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Thaks man, I have a GUI version (not entirely finished) but it works much slower, and since the key with bruteforce tools like this is speed not how it looks, CLI is fine.

Whether It be GUI or CLI, In terms of usability, It's an each to their own scenario.

Functionality-wise, If there's a notable difference In favor of CLI, definitely stick with It.

Quote:(02-23-2017, 03:06 PM)mothered Wrote:

Simple, yet effective and that's what I like In a tool.

Furthermore, I love working with the CLI (Command Line Interface). I wouldn't have It any other way.
Good work @"Inori" & @"Bish0pQ".

Thanks man, I have a GUI version (not entirely finished) but it works much slower, and since the key with bruteforce tools like this is speed not how it looks, CLI is fine.

Quote:(02-23-2017, 03:10 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Thanks, let me know what you think of this tool once you tried it, any suggestions will be implemented A.S.A.P.

I certainly do take requests, whether @"inori" wants to help is up to him of course.

Hey, we're live! I want to take a break from the handful of giant projects I'm currently working on and do something a little smaller, so I plan on adding a few features when I have a minute.

Quote:(02-23-2017, 03:10 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

I'd gladly do requests for smaller programs