Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 562 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Release] Steam Resolver

[To see links please register here]

Tags: Steam Resolver, Grab IP from Steam, Valve, Half-Life 3, URL-to-IP, Steam ID, Steam profile URL, Download

Cool, thanks for the share.

I don't agree with a lot of things in the reflected code that I can see, but at least you're trying to contribute...

Quote:(03-12-2013, 06:10 AM)cxS Wrote:

I don't agree with a lot of things in the reflected code that I can see, but at least you're trying to contribute...

You probably mean the URL to ID, I just threw something together real quick for that. I'm planning on changing it later. Right now it's just a messy temporary solution.

And what do you mean by trying to contribute? Even though the code is a bit messy it still works, I'm contributing.

Quote:(03-12-2013, 07:45 AM)SQLi Wrote:

Quote: (03-12-2013, 06:10 AM)cxS Wrote:

You probably mean the URL to ID, I just threw something together real quick for that. I'm planning on changing it later. Right now it's just a messy temporary solution.

And what do you mean by trying to contribute? Even though the code is a bit messy it still works, I'm contributing.

I'm implying trying to contribute good resources. Although by contributing, you had to first "try" to do, so I don't see any reason for why my statement should be confusing.

I mean a few other things though. But since the source is not released here, I don't really care to provide too much feedback.

Quote:(03-12-2013, 07:54 AM)cxS Wrote:

Quote: (03-12-2013, 07:45 AM)SQLi Wrote:

Quote: (03-12-2013, 06:10 AM)cxS Wrote:

I'm implying trying to contribute good resources. Although by contributing, you had to first "try" to do, so I don't see any reason for why my statement should be confusing.

I mean a few other things though. But since the source is not released here, I don't really care to provide too much feedback.
EDIT: Which "few other" things?

1. Not disposing of your WebClient() which you instantiate a new instance of on the heap every call:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Same thing with Steam2(). Although this could become an overloaded method instead of what you're doing there.

2. This couldn't be any more poor, in terms of a validation check...

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

If you're going to use the Ping class, you should be using the IPStatus return value instead. This is ALSO a class that implements the IDisposable interface, and you're not calling it's Dispose() method here.

3. You've much overused the Try Catch as a method of error handling which is not good at all. That's lazy error handling and bad coding standards.

Cool, thanks for the share.

Thanks! :3 Will definietely use it ^^

Thanks you man ! I love you my BB