Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 880 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[Req] The BitCoin Exchange Bot

Guys is there any new ideas or content on if anyone
could crack a bot like it.

Lee

I'd be interested too. FYI,

[To see links please register here]

looks like the same thing, but is $60 up front and $7/mo. Another option is

($149 if you place the software on your computer, $250-500 for a hosted solution). Not sure if BTCRobot is better/worse or the same. Anyone with experience with either one of these? Also, not sure if the training from BitcoinExchangeBot.com is worth paying the premium.

butter-bot is identical, looking at the webinar for Bitcoint Exchange Bot... so these guys are milking it if anyone buys it!

btcrobot is apparent designed by Russians. Nothing against Russians, but I personally wouldn't trust them with anything of value...

So, butter-bot would be a better GB option perhaps?

Interesting to see in the webinar that they only concentrated on the long-term best-case-scenarios. If they did, like a month, with their settings, you would make a loss. In my tests with the butter-bot, over the previous week, you would make 4%! w00t!

Of course, over the loooong term, you could replicate this success... IF btc continues to grow. Looks pretty flat at present though so no great riches to me made in the short term. Probably not enough to pay for your $497 purchase + $97/month.

Caveat emptor.

Anyway, just my 0.00003483 BTC. (USD$0.02 at current exchange rate)

Oh, and +3 rep to mjveinbergs for finding butter-bot and btcrobot!

We have a bot that might be what you're looking for - it's free and trades any currency on the BTC-e exchange.

Here's the link: