Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Request] Development Environment

Can some one please help me with an FTP server I can test my creations and develop new creations on. I've been using these free hosts for some time now and don't have the means right at this moment to buy web hosting. I don't need something wicked premium and don't need a domain, Just a simple hosting account.

If you could hook me up, I will give you all my NSP and when I have funds online will hook you up. Thank you.

You should develop locally. (I'm assuming you are on windows)

[To see links please register here]

or take the easy (not so customized way) and use WAMP,

Quote:(01-12-2019, 12:04 AM)sunjester Wrote:

You should develop locally. (I'm assuming you are on windows)

or take the easy (not so customized way) and use WAMP,

I'm running Apache & PHP (localhost) as a separate Installation.

It's a little more difficult to configure Initially (namely the httpd.conf file), but well worth It In the end.

Thank you both for your responses, However many of my projects use the web server connection to function or update information to the users so would have to be something web based.

Can you sftp. FTP over SSH

Filezilla is pretty easy
sftp://host
Username
Password
Blank port.