Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 381 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Request RAT source code in C#

Hello Everyone :smile:

As mentioned in the thread subject , I'm looking for source code of RAT(GUI) in C# , honestly I'm not good at C#, I did small builder and other small stuff but not something big as RAT.

thank you

I might know someone that is selling, how much would you pay for it? and in what way?

I have sources though some are outdated.

[To see links please register here]

<- An old RAT I made for a guy that failed to make payments, it's not complete and is buggy in a few places, I think there's also a few fundamental issues with how I was doing the comms, but I haven't touched the project in close to a year so I figure I'll give it out. Also I know @Mafia wanted it so, here ya go shitbag
Features:
- Remote file managment
- Remote screen viewing
- Complete remote WMI
- Other average minor features

Can't remember how far I got with some features, but I know I commented out/bypassed the code to get the client's upload/download speed after connecting, so look for that to re-enable the feature.

Oh also, not sure if it's just me or if something's changed with my recent upgrade to Win10 (developed on Win7), but on screen view it throws a arithmatic overflow in client, just change Scan0.ToInt32() to Scan0.ToInt64 and it fixes it.

Quote:(09-07-2017, 11:52 PM)Killpot Wrote:

<- An old RAT I made for a guy that failed to make payments, it's not complete and is buggy in a few places, I think there's also a few fundamental issues with how I was doing the comms, but I haven't touched the project in close to a year so I figure I'll give it out. Also I know @Mafia wanted it so, here ya go shitbag
Features:
- Remote file managment
- Remote screen viewing
- Complete remote WMI

Can't remember how far I got with some features, but I know I commented out/bypassed the code to get the client's upload/download speed after connecting, so look for that to re-enable the feature.

Oh also, not sure if it's just me or if something's changed with my recent upgrade to Win10 (developed on Win7), but on screen view it throws a arithmatic overflow in client, just change Scan0.ToInt32() to Scan0.ToInt64 and it fixes it.

Quote:(09-07-2017, 11:52 PM)Killpot Wrote:

Features:
- Remote file managment
- Remote screen viewing
- Complete remote WMI

Wow, nice and thanks for sharing

Here's a few more to look into, some are actively developed and some are dead but still very good to learn from.

Amazing share @killpot may take a look at the unfinished product and see what's up with it.

Although @"Killpot" has assisted nicely, I'll have a look on my external.

From memory, I have heaps of Booter source codes but not sure with RATs.