Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 863 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
[Request] Screen capture

Quote:(04-28-2013, 03:45 AM)cxS Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-27-2013, 07:26 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

There is no point in this MSDN subtopic. You're the one who brought it up. Did I ever say MSDN was wrong? No. Did I say Microsoft doesn't know what they're doing? No. I'm saying it is a POSSIBILITY of it being wrong. And you can't deny that, because there is. Even if you want to make your little childish self think otherwise. You're wrong. People make mistakes, even Microsoft. I suggest you wake up and see the errors in life.

If you google invoking keys, you'll see lots of stuff about that. So just because you linked a few styff here and there doesn't mean shit. I could do the same, and show exactly what I'm talking about, and it would prove you wrong. That doesn't mean it's actually true or not, just like in yuor situation. Linking to a few articles doesn't mean shit. Clearly you don't know how to do research. Plus, you're only ooking for one side of the situation. Not both. Because you want to make yourself believe one side only, and are completely oblivious to my side.

"I'm not saying MSDN are wrong" - and you never said I did? I never said you did either. You're implying it because yet again you misunderstood. You seriously have a mental retardation if you're still misunderstanding what I'm saying after being told several times to not be such an idiot, and actually paying attention.

I again go back to the fact that there's both sides of the story. Linking a few articles doesn't mean anything, except that there's a group of people think you cannot invoke keys. I can do the same for the people who do think you can invoke keys. Are you saying they're wrong? Well, you are. And that's because you're mentally stuck to one side of the situation and not even acknowledging the fact that there's another side, as I've said before.

Now in the end I hope you look like a fool, because you're so oblivious to the real world, you're in your own little state of mind where everything you say and do is right, while everyone else is wrong. You need to get out of there unless you want to be an idiot for the rest of your life. Looking up "proof" for only your side of the situation is not research. That's bias. Look up some other articles about my side. You can't. Do you know why? Because you're cocky and ignorant. If you'd actually pay attention, which I can say that's a universal issue, because there's been many occasions even if just this thread that show you don't care about anything else except your own words and thoughts. I don't need proof. If you Google my side there's also many articles saying you can invoke keys. The difference is I'm open to other studies. You're not. I have many friends who say that you can invoke keys, and that what i'm saying is right. Then, comparing them to you, being the cocky kid you are, who am I going to believe? My friends, or the kid across the street who thinks he's the best in anything and is completely oblivious to everything going on around him? Wake up and smell the air. You're an idiot if you're still acting like this.

Quote:There is no point in this MSDN subtopic. You're the one who brought it up. Did I ever say MSDN was wrong? No. Did I say Microsoft doesn't know what they're doing? No. I'm saying it is a POSSIBILITY of it being wrong. And you can't deny that, because there is.

And back to the same old shit again, even though I have already covered this. Your IQ can't be greater than 90, because you are really really stupid. I already admitted that I acknoleged this, but what's the difference whether you say it is wrong, or whether you say there is a possibility? You're still ignoring the facts I have pointed out through MSDN, so this definitely means that you are just unwilling to believe MSDN, and furthermore, meaning that you must think it is wrong if you don't believe MSDN.

Otherwise, if it's not wrong, then it must be right, and therefore, this would mean that you do not know what you are talking about with Invoking...

And inversely, if you don't think it is right, then you are either saying that it is wrong, or you are utilizing this "possibility" that it might be wrong, just in order to say that I am wrong, for using MSDN references as proof for why YOU are wrong.

Do you not get that?... What a moron...

Why are you pointing out this possibility in the first place? There must be a reason, as you OBVIOUSLY seem unwilling to believe MSDN as [size=3pt]PART[/size] of my proof. The fact that you are unwilling to believe MSDN is irrelevent though (whether you do or you do not), because I have found links other than MSDN which ALL say the same thing.

Quote:If you google invoking keys, you'll see lots of stuff about that.

None of which is related to acting as global hotkeys or a keyboard hook. If there's lots of stuff about Windows 8 on google, does that mean anything, other than there's just, a lot of information about it online? :S Because I don't think so.

Quote:So just because you linked a few styff here and there doesn't mean shit. I could do the same, and show exactly what I'm talking about, and it would prove you wrong.

Do it then! I'd like to see, because any proof you provide will probably be about as twisted as your own common sense...

Quote:That doesn't mean it's actually true or not, just like in yuor situation

Yeah okay, I've provided several links now from big reputable sites, with lots more that I could link you to in addition to what I have already referenced, but all of this proof doesn't make it true...?

Btw, I looked up "Invoking Keys .NET" for your own sake, just to show that it has nothing to do with the way you describe it.

How to Register a hotkey:

• The only invoking he is doing here is to the p/Invoked functions.[/*]

This is what invoking a key would be:

"simulating a key press" - As I mentioned.

And best link:

Quote:Title Wrote:Invoking the Del key for testing purposes

Quote:Post Wrote:I am writing tests for an app and I need to simulate a user hitting the Del key.

"simulate" - again... And this was posted in 2008.

The next guy suggests the SendKeys class:

Because this allows the person to invoke/'simulate' keystrokes.

Now again, like I've been asking for the last 6 pages. Provide some of your proof! ?

Quote:I could do the same, and show exactly what I'm talking about, and it would prove you wrong.

You've now said that you could prove me wrong, so lets see it.

edit: And at least my colored portion of my post meant something lol. That's just a bunch of flaming with no meaning, and no supporting evidence; assumptions. But not in regards to anything about Invoking, so it's just "clutter" to this discussion. :smile:

Btw "Proof":
Quote:evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

Something you have not provided. :wink: It's evident that you know you are wrong, because even when I ask for proof, the best you can do is insult me personally. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Calling people stupid isn't nice.