Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 309 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Requesting cracked Premier Pro

Hello there, anyone got a copy of a clean cracked premier pro? Looking to start video editing, lost my old cracked version and forgot where I got it.

There are a lot of sources floating around the net.

Just execute It In Sandboxie to see If It's clean.

Quote:(01-22-2023, 10:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

There are a lot of sources floating around the net.

Just execute It In Sandboxie to see If It's clean.

I seriously was looking for about 30 minutes now and i can't find any.

Edit: Nevermind mate, managed to find some! filecr.com has a bunch of cracked softwares, it's the same one i'd used a long time ago, couldn't vouch if it's virus free or not as i'm not that smart lol.. ty for telling me about sandboxie though! it'll be a LOT faster then opening a VM every single time!

Quote:(01-22-2023, 10:41 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

managed to find some! filecr.com has a bunch of cracked softwares, it's the same one i'd used a long time ago, couldn't vouch if it's virus free or not as i'm not that smart lol.. ty for telling me about sandboxie though! it'll be a LOT faster then opening a VM every single time!
You're welcome.

With Sandboxie, If the software executes without crashing and there are no dropped files nor any outgoing connections (both displayed In Sandboxie Itself), then the file Is most likely clean.

Quote:(01-22-2023, 11:25 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-22-2023, 10:41 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

managed to find some! filecr.com has a bunch of cracked softwares, it's the same one i'd used a long time ago, couldn't vouch if it's virus free or not as i'm not that smart lol.. ty for telling me about sandboxie though! it'll be a LOT faster then opening a VM every single time!
You're welcome.

With Sandboxie, If the software executes without crashing and there are no dropped files nor any outgoing connections (both displayed In Sandboxie Itself), then the file Is most likely clean.

Yep bro! Does it show outgoing & dropped in the notifications center of sandboxie, right?

Quote:(01-22-2023, 11:40 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Does it show outgoing & dropped in the notifications center of sandboxie, right?
Correct.

You'll see It In the Sandboxie window. There's no need to navigate elsewhere.

Quote:(01-22-2023, 11:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-22-2023, 11:40 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Does it show outgoing & dropped in the notifications center of sandboxie, right?
Correct.

You'll see It In the Sandboxie window. There's no need to navigate elsewhere.

Preciate it all man! Thanks!

Quote:(01-22-2023, 01:40 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Preciate it all man! Thanks! :biggrin:
It's my pleasure.

Is another excellent tool to protect your main physical machine:

Quote:Whether you’re concerned about malware, security, or making sure your Windows PCs are working properly, Deep Freeze is the answer. Any malware attacks will be removed and your original computer configuration is restored, when you restart your PC! You can forget about spending hours troubleshooting your computer, calling in favors from friends, or paying expensive IT professionals. With Deep Freeze, you can solve your own problems in minutes by restarting your computer. It’s really that simple

Put simply, every reboot will restore your PC to Its original state. I haven't checked as of late, but there should be cracked versions floating around the net.