Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 184 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
"Reship" "Drop Ship" "Boxing" Definition

What do the terms "reship "drop shit and "boxing" mean?

Really curious, thank you for the replies in advanced.

curious about it, lemme know!

reshipping is when you send an item to a reshipping service who will take the item and then send it to you
dropshipping is nothing to do with SE'ing, dropshipping is when you sell a product on a site such as ebay and buy it from amazon for a cheaper price

Although your question has been answered, simply use the board's search function with any query you may have.

Reship: A paid service that takes your parcel for you and forwards it to your real address, it has 2 uses:
1)If you se with your address too much, you will get banned on your address, and unless you buy a new house, you cant se again from the same company. But they don't recognise the reship address, so it's fine.
2) People like me from countries which are hard to se, can use an international reshipper, so I can se that country.

Drop Ship: is when you don't have enough money, you "sell" it on eBay, and when they pay you, buy the product with the money, now the ebay customer is satisfied, and you have an order to refund/replace.

Boxing: when some companies ask you to send them back the faulty product, you use one of the boxing methods, and when they tell you it's not in the box, just say someone took it in transit, and since its not your fault, they will (most likely) refund/replace.
Popular Boxing methods are:
Dry ice + slit
useful for: small products(e.g. SSD/hard drives, smart watches etc.)
fill the box with dry ice, until the weight is the weight of the product you are looking to se, in the original box(of course), and tape it.
take pictures of all 6 sides
flip the box over, and cut a slit in the bottom, big enough for the product to slip through.
tape it with another type of tape
send to the courier and take a picture of the receipt, send to the company.
when they ask for why is it empty(by the time it arrives, the dry ice would've melted)
say you didn't know, and send the 6 pictures.

Hope it helps

Quote:(04-15-2019, 04:03 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Reship: A paid service that takes your parcel for you and forwards it to your real address, it has 2 uses:
1)If you se with your address too much, you will get banned on your address, and unless you buy a new house, you cant se again from the same company. But they don't recognise the reship address, so it's fine.
2) People like me from countries which are hard to se, can use an international reshipper, so I can se that country.

Drop Ship: is when you don't have enough money, you "sell" it on eBay, and when they pay you, buy the product with the money, now the ebay customer is satisfied, and you have an order to refund/replace.

Boxing: when some companies ask you to send them back the faulty product, you use one of the boxing methods, and when they tell you it's not in the box, just say someone took it in transit, and since its not your fault, they will (most likely) refund/replace.
Dry ice + slit
fill the box with dry ice, until the weight is the weight of the product you are looking to se, in the original box(of course), and tape it.
flip the box over, and cut a slit in the bottom, big enough for the product to slip through.
when they ask for why is it empty(by the time it arrives, the dry ice would've melted)

Hope it helps

But if I use a reshipping service wouldn't it have to be fake signed?

Quote:(04-15-2019, 04:20 PM)winter2k Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2019, 04:03 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Dry ice + slit

Hope it helps

I don't recommend using reshipping for refund
They are for SE's

Quote:(04-16-2019, 04:48 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2019, 04:20 PM)winter2k Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2019, 04:03 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

They are for SE's

are you a SEer? I might need some help.

Quote:(04-17-2019, 06:14 PM)Kawa Wrote:

Quote: (04-16-2019, 04:48 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2019, 04:20 PM)winter2k Wrote:

They are for SE's

Professionally, no but I do a bit of it, and know quite a lot of tricks, and can offer help.
johnngnky#5687
or
[email protected]
feel free to contact me on either of the above

Quote:(04-17-2019, 07:18 PM)Johnngnky Wrote:

Quote: (04-17-2019, 06:14 PM)Kawa Wrote:

Quote: (04-16-2019, 04:48 AM)Johnngnky Wrote:

They are for SE's

Professionally, no but I do a bit of it, and know quite a lot of tricks, and can offer help.
johnngnky#5687
or
[email protected]
feel free to contact me on either of the above

I appreciate the gesture.

I added you.