Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 540 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Reverth of hotmail

I'll show you how to reverth hotmail password.I'm serbian so i dont know how to write english good:smile:
Step 1: go here:

[To see links please register here]

Step 2: Fill in the victim’s first name. (come on, you should know at least that).

Step 3: The e-mail address for us to send a response:
This is the email address they will send the password too. Obviously put your email address here, or if you’re paranoid create another email acount just for this, but there’s really no risk.

Step 4: Primary e-mail address/member ID associated with the acount you are inquiring about:
Put in the victims hotmail/msn email address. Then click Continue.

Step 5: Date of birth.
You can simply give them the year, but I highly recommed the full date of birth. If you dont know it you can use the social network method:
ttp://www.myspace.com

Try searching for them on these common social networks by using their email address. The profile usually has their date of birth information.

Step 6: Country, State, Zipcode
You should know this information if you know the person, but if you don’t, Use the social network method in step 5 to gather information. Don’t assume that this info is correct though as the person might have moved since creating the hotmail acount, so keep that in mind. You may also be able to use the IP address to gather this info by doing an IP trace at

Step 7: The secret answer to your question
You obviously don’t know this, otherwise you would be filling out the Forgot my password form, so just put “i dont remember.. sorry”

Step 8: Your alternate email address
For this one just put in the email address you’re trying to hack. You dont need their alternate email address.

Step 9: Your IP Address
It’s very hard to revert an acount unless you sucessfully complete this step. Once again, if you do not have their IP address, please read How to hack an IP address.

Step 10: Your internet service provider
Easy to get using their IP address, just use an IP tracer at

Step 11: The last date and time that you sucessfully signed in
Unless you know this as a fact, either take your best guess, say you dont remember, or yesterday.

Step 12: The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
leave this blank, or say you dont know (unless you know this for a fact).

Step 13: Names of contacts in your hotmail address book
give them all the contacts you know are definately or most likely in there, including yourself, and even their other acounts (they might add themselves, everybody seems to). Also give them [email protected] and [email protected], as most people have them added.

Step 14: Subjects of any old mail that is in your inbox
It’s ok if you just put “i dont remember”, but it really helps if you put something here.
IF they are subscribed to any social networking sites (like myspace, facebook) or online games (like RuneScape, WoW), then use for example “wants to be friends on facebook” or “subscription reminder”… You get the idea. It’s easy to know what kind of subjects they have in their acount if you know what emails they might receive.

Step 15: Names of contacts on your messenger contact list
If you happen to know any of their friends, this is where you put their display name…if you dont have them added, put their first names, and if you dont know them at all, just leave it blank, or say you dont remember.

Step 16: Your Messenger nickname
This is their MSN display name, and not everyone has one. If you know it, put it in..if you dont, say “i cant remember it exactly” or leave it blank.

Step 17:
The rest you dont really need to worry about, except for in additional info, can put anything else that might make you sound more convincing..like:

“cant beleive i forgot my password… please recover my acount soon, i really need to read some emails. thank you.”

Don’t put exactly that though because some people reading this will do it anyway, and you don’t want all the messages to sound exactly the same.
Thats it :smile: please comment

From

Please credit the original Author. It just takes a few seconds.
[link=http://how2hack.info/blog/2010/09/15/how-to-hack-hotmail-msn-reverting-method/]How to hack any hotmail or msn email account (the reverting method) | How to Hack[/link]

What does credit means?

I think that is usefull for someone they can learn it.

Credit here means to acknowledge the real Author's work, and giving due mention.

Quote:(04-07-2011, 05:21 PM)Coder-san Wrote:

Credit here means to acknowledge the real Author's work, and giving due mention.

coder I don't think he understood you on the last reply