Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 447 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Roblox Account Checker v1.0.0

Multithreaded Roblox accounts checker with proxy support. It’s also checking for user’s robux balance.

You can set thread count up to 500.

[Image: bfJt5HM.png]

Download

[To see links please register here]

(MediaFire)

(SendSpace)

(MEGA)

(Upload.ee)

Do remember to post an online virus scan report with all files you've contributed of late.

Quote:(04-18-2018, 04:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Do remember to post an online virus scan report with all files you've contributed of late.

Will do to all future tools I share here, thanks for reminding me about that

Quote:(04-18-2018, 05:47 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (04-18-2018, 04:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Will do to all future tools I share here, thanks for reminding me about that :smile:

No problem.

My post was just a gentle reminder to accompany an online virus scan report with all contributions.

Any way you could make this work on mac for me? I can't find anything else like it online.

Quote:(07-06-2018, 03:37 AM)TrevorFrick Wrote:

Any way you could make this work on mac for me? I can't find anything else like it online.

Try installing a Virtual Machine running Windows? I know there is Wine for Linux but most .NET Framework applications don't work in Wine. I would just download a Windows 10 evaluation image, and use it in the virtual machine. He could probably recode it, but he'd have to make it in .NET Core 2.0 and even then I'm not sure it'd work.

Quote:(07-06-2018, 01:17 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (07-06-2018, 03:37 AM)TrevorFrick Wrote:

Try installing a Virtual Machine running Windows? I know there is Wine for Linux but most .NET Framework applications don't work in Wine. I would just download a Windows 10 evaluation image, and use it in the virtual machine. He could probably recode it, but he'd have to make it in .NET Core 2.0 and even then I'm not sure it'd work.

Honestly not even sure if it’s worth using. I tried finding list of accounts online but they are all old.

Quote:(07-06-2018, 04:55 PM)TrevorFrick Wrote:

Honestly not even sure if it’s worth using. I tried finding list of accounts online but they are all old.

There are ways you can get your own private and fresh list of accounts

wahb is thanking u
in my last paragraph i realise that u are the beayuti