Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 974 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
RubyTest in Sublime Text 2

Same issue for me. With rspec 1.3.2 what I just did to fix it is to edit the RubyTest.sublime.settings file in the plugin folder, changing the "ruby_rspec_exec" key from:

"ruby_rspec_exec": "rspec"

to

"ruby_rspec_exec": "spec"

It really depends on the location where you have your rspec executable file...

This is most likely due to using RVM. What is the output of

which rspec

on your command line?

Also of note, just because you've included rspec-rails in a Gemfile, does not mean that 'rspec' is an executable program that your system knows about.

You can edit the RubyTest.sublime.settings to refer to your particular path to the rspec executable and it should work.

Unfortunately, this has the nasty side effect of being tied to one particular version of Ruby. If you're using RVM to switch between versions, you'll have to update your sublime.settings.

One work around, is to run Sublime from the command line.

Try change the path to `usr/local/bin/`

I wrote a post on Sublime Text Build Scripts which should show you how to do this.

[To see links please register here]