Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 793 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Run .bat file with administrator privilege at startup

I'm using Ubuntu and Windows on the same machine, and always have problem with incorrect time when booting into Windows, so I like to execute `w32tm /resync` at startup.

So I'm trying to put this command into a .bat file and place it in the startup folder, but this command requires administrator privilege, so please guide me what to do to make this work.

Thanks.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate edition.

Schedule it in Task Schedule and tick the required boxes for elevation or run it as system.

![check the box][1]

[1]:

Just check that box as you set up the task and you are all set!

Place the full path to the command or bat file into the registry under
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

It will run under the system account