Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 707 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
RuneScape 3: Double XP Live

Quote:(08-09-2021, 09:29 AM)Party Pete Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-09-2021, 06:54 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2021, 10:59 AM)Party Pete Wrote:

I no longer play RuneScape 3, unless something big is released into the game, which I will then check out for a little while. The only time I go on RuneScape 3 now, is to purchase/sell/swap gold.

Good luck with Runecrafting!

That's fair!
Thank you very much. I'm a bit gutted I got into the game so late in life.

Quote:(08-08-2021, 11:42 AM)Party Pete Wrote:

They sold RuneScape over a decade ago...

I was going to say! They were gone by the time I started playing. They still have some Npc or something in the game that honours them iirc.
What year did you start playing RuneScape?

I think it was somewhere around 2013-2015. I didn't really properly get into it until the last couple years and I'm only just now going for max cape.

Quote:(08-09-2021, 01:54 PM)Party Pete Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2021, 01:39 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2021, 09:29 AM)Party Pete Wrote:

I think it was somewhere around 2013-2015. I didn't really properly get into it until the last couple years and I'm only just now going for max cape.
You most certainly missed RuneScape's in its most enjoyable years and its prime, but as long as you are enjoying it now, that is all that matters.

It's interesting, as she also didn't experience the negative stuff like trade limits or EoC when it first came out. Likewise, she won't know what it was like before 2007.

Quote:(08-09-2021, 01:39 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2021, 06:54 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

That's fair!
Thank you very much. I'm a bit gutted I got into the game so late in life.

I was going to say! They were gone by the time I started playing. They still have some Npc or something in the game that honours them iirc.

Unfortunately, you missed RuneScape in its glorious years. You truly would have had an astonishing experience.

Quote:(08-09-2021, 01:54 PM)Party Pete Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2021, 01:39 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Unfortunately, you missed RuneScape in its glorious years. You truly would have had an astonishing experience.

I have missed out somewhat. However, I really like the game as it is. I'm not sure I'd have enjoyed it as much back then. There's some features that aren't as great, and I know 99s have lost their value. I'm a casual player anyway, though.