Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 564 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
~Runescape Help Desk~

Hello everyone! I am glad to pronounce the construction of this thread for helping Runescape players who have any question! No matter how nooby or how advanced the question may be do not hesitate to post it here. I will be monitoring this thread for questions as much as possible and everyone who plays Runescape, feel free to answer any questions you want! Now this thread, as I feel, should not be a place to refer to others as stupid, or unexperienced. So I ask that some rules be followed when answering peoples questions.

1. Do not respond with rude/hateful words
2. Do not link any of these users to malicious sites or software
3. Try not to re-post the same question, search through the post before posting!

I hope this thread helps out some new players and maybe even convinces some new players to try it out, if you have any questions you want to ask me personally about the game and or goldfarming, contact me via pm, and if you have more questions I can provide Skype information for further conversation!

Remember to have fun, don't criticize, and help out your fellow Scapers!

Quote:(06-26-2013, 02:26 AM)FRANK M8T Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This look's great! and should help out alot of members! Thanks for this!

Thanks bud!