Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 559 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
SEing tips?

I started SEing very recently, I've been trying small things like logitech mice and meta, so far I was pretty much successful with a pair of Quest 2s but they don't ship them to my country, sadly, anyway, what would you wish you knew when you first started to SE?

What the fuck does SEing mean.. I’m sorry I’m a newb on the subject.. I mean I understand the concept just don’t know what it means specifically

Quote:(05-16-2022, 12:45 AM)Zachsnlisaspack Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What the fuck does SEing mean.. I’m sorry I’m a newb on the subject.. I mean I understand the concept just don’t know what it means specifically

Social Engineering...

Mothered is probably going to show up any minute and point you to his blog with an index of all the super cool terminology and lingo used.

Quote:(05-16-2022, 12:45 AM)Zachsnlisaspack Wrote:

Means Social Engineering, pretty much to lie to comapanies in this case ahaha

Moved from The Lounge forum to Social Engineering.

Quote:what would you wish you knew when you first started to SE?
Everything that I know today.

I started social engineering over 35 years ago.

Quote:(05-16-2022, 12:08 PM)mothered Wrote:

Moved from The Lounge forum to Social Engineering.

Quote:what would you wish you knew when you first started to SE?
Everything that I know today.

I started social engineering over 35 years ago.

That's some crazy experience then ahah, just checked your website, it's crazy helpful, thanks!

Quote:(05-16-2022, 12:31 PM)Turbando Wrote:

That's some crazy experience
Yes, I've been SEing for a very long time and It's now become second nature - not much thought Is generated Into each SE.

Quote:(05-16-2022, 12:31 PM)Turbando Wrote:

just checked your website, it's crazy helpful, thanks!
I'm glad you're finding my articles of benefit.

Quote:(05-16-2022, 01:15 AM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2022, 12:45 AM)Zachsnlisaspack Wrote:

Social Engineering...

Mothered is probably going to show up any minute and point you to his blog with an index of all the super cool terminology and lingo used.

how do i find this list ? i'm new and need it lmaoo

Quote:(05-15-2023, 06:09 AM)TrAp_FaNTHoM Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2022, 01:15 AM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2022, 12:45 AM)Zachsnlisaspack Wrote:

Social Engineering...

how do i find this list ? i'm new and need it lmaoo

The website is down already some months. But just google webarchive and type socialengineers.net, you will find the basics of SE.

I would say always be one step ahead of what is going to be asked. Focus on the standard Tom's gripe, fixate on it. For example: "It is my nephews birth day tomorrow. Is there anyway you can get this to me Today or Tomorrow?" The idea where the focus is, you know they can not get you X item the next day. You know there only option will be to refund you but you are never directly asking for a refund. Rather you make them feel like you are still upset while they refund you. This is just a framework. You want to build this concept into all of your SE work. Unless you have a guaranteed script and low SE sec take then who cares.