Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 498 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
+SLL's Resource Pack #1

Quote:(10-04-2013, 02:29 PM)Care Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Okie, I won't post anymore packs. I don't take things on the internet seriously, So it's fine. Thanks for the warning.

Oh and, Ripping and Leaking are 2 different things. Ripping is taking someone's work and claiming it your own.

I know they're different, I'm simply stating that it's expected here, regardless of what other forums say.

Quote:(10-04-2013, 02:44 PM)Oni Wrote:

SL doesn't enforce the rules of other forums. Sorry.

Basically my point, stated by Oni the mind reader.

Oni. I know this. However. I would act the same way if I saw something without permission taken from this forum to another. Will it matter? No. Most likely not. I'm still not without a sense of morality when it comes to others leaking other sites stuff. I don't expect everyone to take this same point of view. Nor do I expect it matters in the least bit to them and it's gonna happen anyway. However, no matter how pointless it is. That will not stop me from saying something should I see it done, and I mostly only care about it because the people on that forum are friends of mine. Particularly the Owner. I feel the same way about 0day.red. I would not leak anything from here onto another site because this is a site I've grown fond of it. So.essentially I am biased, and, I do not condone leaking on the sites that I am fond of. Though this doesn't have to be a big deal. I was merely voicing my distaste for this. I will now drop the subject.

Quote:(10-04-2013, 02:56 PM)Black River Wrote:

I know they're different, I'm simply stating that it's expected here, regardless of what other forums say.

Basically my point, stated by Oni the mind reader.

Oh, that was directed at ThexLaughingxMan, not you haha.

Thanks for the share, couldn't ask for much better quality.

Thanks for the share totaly going to use it!