Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 306 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
SNES code injection

I thought this was a cool way to showcase this exploit. No way in hell I'll ever have the time to actually do it, though.

This is really fucking cool aha!

Oh my. Certainly something I'd like to try, but I don't own an SNES and definitely don't own any of the necessary attachments. Not to mention, it seems like it would be either impossible or highly difficult to perform on an emulator.

Oh yeah, and super difficult and tedious in general.

Great thing to look at, not to mention a really cool concept, but I also do not see myself trying this anytime soon.

Very funny haha, I'd love to try something like this to be honest. Usually old games aren't that hard to modify since they haven't all the "crack" protection and cheat protection all games have now.

When you view the video and get a general Idea on how It's done, It's not all that difficult.

He certainly did a great job. And I like the fact that he didn't take all the credit.

Hmm...

That's pretty neat. Looks for SNES on ebay

That's really insane how you can use glitches to be able to run commands INSIDE of the game.
Must have been a pain in the ass to execute right, and I've seen TAS runs of it before. But never with a human.

Insane.

Quote:(03-13-2017, 11:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

When you view the video and get a general Idea on how It's done, It's not all that difficult.

He certainly did a great job. And I like the fact that he didn't take all the credit.

Quote:(03-14-2017, 02:51 AM)Zenith Wrote:

That's really insane how you can use glitches to be able to run commands INSIDE of the game.
Must have been a pain in the ass to execute right, and I've seen TAS runs of it before. But never with a human.

Insane.

Very fucking difficult from what I've gathered. Literally pixel perfect moves or it wont work.

Quote:(03-14-2017, 05:18 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Very fucking difficult from what I've gathered. Literally pixel perfect moves or it wont work.

I certainly agree with you here.

When I mentioned "It's not all that difficult", It's more so related to my views. Failure Is not an option for me, meaning when I apply myself to a given task, I do whatever It takes to succeed. That said, In some cases It's not easy at all. At times, various tasks almost kill me- mentally.

Quote:(03-14-2017, 02:10 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-14-2017, 05:18 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

I certainly agree with you here.

When I mentioned "It's not all that difficult", It's more so related to my views. Failure Is not an option for me, meaning when I apply myself to a given task, I do whatever It takes to succeed. That said, In some cases It's not easy at all. At times, various tasks almost kill me- mentally.

I'm sure theres a way to slow game time down as well to perform these "pixel-perfect" moves.