Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 467 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
SQL Injection Tutorial! 100% NOOB FRIENDLY!! No Previous Hacking Knowledge Needed :D

Quote:(10-29-2011, 10:20 PM)Devil Hacker Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Bro can i bee caught by police if i hacker any website

Use a VPN or Proxy just in case the Website Admin retrieves your IP address.

a good start for me! thumbs up!

a good start for me! thumbs up!

I did it.. I hacked a site.. Thank you very much!

I did it.. I hacked a site.. Thank you very much!

Very good tutorial thaks :wink:......

Nice Tutorial short and simple. Thank you

good tutorial. very simple and easy

good tutorial. very simple and easy

am having a little trouble if anyone can help please.?
after doing the "order by 1--" through to "--10" the website just reloads but "--11" gives me this message:
"Query Error : There is an error in Query, Database Connection Was Successful though."
am i right in thinking there's 10 column here.? if so why don't i get a error message some where between 1-10, as my vulnerable column.? sorry for seeming so thick as the comments state this is a good tut so am in no doubt it is, am just a noob at the min trying to learn