Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 437 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
SQL query for today's date minus two months

I want to select all the records in a table where their date of entry is older then 2 months.

Any idea how I can do that?

I haven't tried anything yet but I am on this point:

SELECT COUNT(1) FROM FB WHERE Dte > GETDATE()

If you are using SQL Server try this:

SELECT * FROM MyTable
WHERE MyDate < DATEADD(month, -2, GETDATE())

Based on your update it would be:

SELECT * FROM FB WHERE Dte < DATEADD(month, -2, GETDATE())

SELECT COUNT(1) FROM FB
WHERE Dte > DATE_SUB(now(), INTERVAL 2 MONTH)

Would something like this work for you?

SELECT * FROM FB WHERE Dte >= DATE(NOW() - INTERVAL 2 MONTH);

SELECT COUNT(1)
FROM FB
WHERE
Dte BETWEEN CAST(YEAR(GETDATE()) AS VARCHAR(4)) + '-' + CAST(MONTH(DATEADD(month, -1, GETDATE())) AS VARCHAR(2)) + '-20 00:00:00'
AND CAST(YEAR(GETDATE()) AS VARCHAR(4)) + '-' + CAST(MONTH(GETDATE()) AS VARCHAR(2)) + '-20 00:00:00'

TSQL, Alternative using variable declaration. (it might improve Query's readability)

DECLARE @gapPeriod DATETIME = DATEADD(MONTH,-2,GETDATE()); --Period:Last 2 months.

SELECT
FROM
FB as A
WHERE
A.Dte <= @gapPeriod; --only older records.

I use this on SQL Server:

SELECT

DATEADD(MONTH,-2,GETDATE()) '- 2 months'

FROM MyTable