Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 964 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
SSH user enumeration

Hi,
I found an IP address and i run an nmap scan on it, which revealed that it has the port 22 open. I want to access it, but i don't know the user and password for the ssh. It has an older version of ssh, version SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.2p2 which is known to be vulnerable to user enumeration hack. I found the script

[To see links please register here]

here, but after i compile the code it says that paramiko is not available. I used Kali linux. Every help would be awesome. I even used metasploit too (ssh_enumers), but idk if that's the same thing...

Paramiko is a dependency for that script. More specifically, it is used for Python/SSH. You'll need to install it.

You can read more here:

When i tried to install it, it said that it was already installed (version 2.7.2). I think it's preinstalled on Kali Linux.
But regardless what i do i get the same error "no module named paramiko"

Quote:(04-13-2021, 09:25 PM)Charonone Wrote:

When i tried to install it, it said that it was already installed (version 2.7.2). I think it's preinstalled on Kali Linux.
But regardless what i do i get the same error "no module named paramiko"

There is a chance that you have Paramiko installed for a different version of Python than what the script runs. Try changing this line:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

To:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I have a feeling it defaults to python2, but paramiko is installed for python3. If that did not work, try installing it for python3:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

But you will have to put all the print statements in brackets for example:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Will become:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Seems like too much work to me unless you are good with regular expressions but running python2 and python3 side by side causes head aches like this especially when pip is involved.