Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 280 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
STORY TIME : My First Drop Site

just did my first drop site. dressed as a utility worker outside what was suppose to be an abandoned warehouse but when i got there ended up being a government building which suspiciously looked liked a drug warehouse. any questions let me know

first thing, did my package arrive ? no i waited 8 hours but it was delayed because of the weather i spent all day waiting for it

biggest lesson i learned ? scout the area during working hours, find an indoor drop , have wifi, make sure your phone is charged , bring snacks, bring extra socks and gloves in the winter time

interesting story :smile: if i can recommend a good way to avoid drops : use parcl.com, its private reships, also make sure to pay with a stealth paypal in case your drop gets billed. this way they wont have any infos on you :smile: i love using parcl when im doing high end dell items worth a few k ^^

do you get multiple addresses to use ? with my SE i unfortunately need multiple

Quote:(12-07-2019, 05:31 PM)Jax007 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

interesting story :smile: if i can recommend a good way to avoid drops : use parcl.com, its private reships, also make sure to pay with a stealth paypal in case your drop gets billed. this way they wont have any infos on you :smile: i love using parcl when im doing high end dell items worth a few k ^^

"Research" Is paramount prior to performing and moving forward with every SE. As such, you'll be well-prepared for anything that comes your way, Inclusive of the unexpected.

Take the positive out of the negative- you now know "what not to do" the next time around.

update. the warehouse i picked turned out to be a unmarked postal service distribution center. my packaged were intercepted by a supervisor who refused to give them up. i have more on the way alot more this week and can't reroute . i'll have to abandon the drop and take a loss

for future references i'll be using drops that are big apartment buildings and wait in the lobby or outside. i'll use online listings to see which apartments are empty and use that address

i couldn't reroute unless a failed delivery attempt was made first but i managed to create a ups account that allowed me to send them to a access locker point that is open 24/7 and has no employees. i'll keep you guys posted if it worked