Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 310 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Sale: Lockerz Account with 4500 points on it. MAKE ME AN OFFER

Yeah, I yanked somebodies Lockerz account today, and it has a little over 4500 points on it. This is of NO use to me. If somebody wants it, PM me an offer.

Lockerz is such a scam.

It's not a scam in the broad sense. It's just like a lottery. You spend lots of months trying to get points and making them referrals, but in return you just get a chance to get what you wish for.
At the end of the day they are making way more than they are giving.

However if you have lots of PTZ then you can try to bid some stuff.

Yup, I don't use it. That is why I signed on and saw 4500 points and said "Hey, I think I will sell this." People out there use this kind of shit, so idk.

Sad that now the value of points have decreased. You can earn 1000 points in a day watching videos if you spend 2 hours.

Its seriously easy if you are a new user some vids give 250 ptz for 1 watch and you can watch it over 3 times. So theres like 10 of those 250 point vids and that makes 250x30=7500 ptz and you can easily do that in a day.

Quote:(03-06-2011, 04:12 PM)Glownut Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Its seriously easy if you are a new user some vids give 250 ptz for 1 watch and you can watch it over 3 times. So theres like 10 of those 250 point vids and that makes 250x30=7500 ptz and you can easily do that in a day.

Yeah, i'm doing that really easy :l