Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 187 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Scammed By @Toonblue

Quote:(01-10-2019, 10:17 PM)Pikami Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For future reference - All the deals must be done on the site using the PM system so that Oni could verify your claims
no offence
But His discord is on his service page.
Which means all trades can happen externally.

Quote:(01-10-2019, 10:15 PM)Razerr Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2019, 10:10 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2019, 09:54 PM)Razerr Wrote:

Yikes this ain't looking good toon. But i trust you will resolve this. I don't think toon is a scammer guy got a healthy rep count.

proofs says everything :/
as u can see in my comment on his thread he was friendly etc i never thought he will scam me too

Fair enough, you may be right or wrong. I won't say nowt till i see wag1 with the nintendo i paid for.

even if u recieve the switch ! doesnt mean he didnt scam me :smile:
i asked him for a siwtch instead btw here is his answer

For future reference - All the deals must be done on the site using the PM system so that Oni could verify your claims

Quote:(01-10-2019, 10:20 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2019, 10:17 PM)Pikami Wrote:

no offence
But His discord is on his service page.
Which means all trades can happen externally.

It's just that there have been a lot of scam reports from people dealing on discord.
This whole process would go smother if the deal was to went down on the forum.
I wish you luck in getting this resolved.

Pls @"toonblue" dont.be so rude, i know spam can be frustating 24/7 but you dont meed to call him "Fucking hell Skid". Je can be annoying you, but you dont have any reason to call him nothing. Also in the other part the same ( @"shannoxtn" ).

I have read every post here, it seems hes impatient, but If you refund him, no problems here, so this may be closed.

Quote:(01-10-2019, 03:57 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

i bought his se service i paid him 100$ and he accepted that i pay him the rest after the se done
i've been waiting for weeks and this guy told be it will be done in 1 week !
[Image: BVRQSiD.png]
his old discord acc got banned
[Image: vE1BLJv.png]

today im tired af cuz i really need that laptop and this guy keep me waiting for over 3 weeks so i told him to refund me
and here's what happened lol
[Image: hyG13Y8.png]
@Lucas1543 im surprised why u make a boxing / se'ing service with this scammer :smile:
Fucking hell skid. An entire thread and I didn't get a single tag. You literally trash talk me and screenshot our conversations out of context. I told you I'll refund you and I'm waiting on an Amazon refund. You seem to have missed the part where you spam me 24/7 saying you hate me and that I annoy you. Giving me shitty sob stories saying you got scammed when you were just gambling. You also missed all the help and advice I've given you including the fact I technically revealed my method to you. Go the fuck away and wait for your refund.

Quote:(01-10-2019, 11:37 PM)kaz Wrote:

Pls @"toonblue" dont.be so rude, i know spam can be frustating 24/7 but you dont meed to call him "Fucking hell Skid". Je can be annoying you, but you dont have any reason to call him nothing. Also in the other part the same ( @"shannoxtn" ).

I have read every post here, it seems hes impatient, but If you refund him, no problems here, so this may be closed.
I understand what you're saying but this guy goes beyond frustrating.

Quote:(01-10-2019, 11:37 PM)kaz Wrote:

i messaged you on discord about the spotify acc which i paid for

Quote:(01-11-2019, 12:07 AM)Razerr Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2019, 11:37 PM)kaz Wrote:

i messaged you on discord about the spotify acc which i paid for

Really? Okay sorry for delay, I will be with you now.

his rep dont look good yikes