Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 649 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Scammed by @FunkyG like so many others

I refunded everyone on paypal okay! So just shut it okay?

Quote:(10-16-2018, 03:44 PM)Icastig Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You should be able to by just looking at the pictures like all other forums. Not being mean or anything but it ain't that hard.

Images solely based on Discord are Immaterial to the matter at hand.

You need to understand that we cannot "verify" external forms of chat, Images or otherwise. Solidifying content by way of tools that can cross-check It's authenticity via this board, significantly and conclusively outweigh external content.

Quote:(10-16-2018, 04:37 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

Quote: (10-16-2018, 04:36 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

FunkyG is a reputable member, I doubt the member is scamming.

I ain't. I refunded everyone who bought my product since the method got saturated and patched..

Fair play, this thread should be able to be closed as soon as mothered confirms.

Quote:(10-16-2018, 04:19 PM)vanfuzy Wrote:

Quote: (10-16-2018, 04:17 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

I refunded everyone on paypal okay! So just shut it okay?

suggest showing some proof of payment.

Will do. [Image: lqH8ppK.png]

I have refunded every single one who paid to me on PayPal. That should be enough proof to show that i refunded..

Quote:(10-16-2018, 04:36 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

I ain't. I refunded everyone who bought my product since the method got saturated and patched..

Quote:(10-16-2018, 04:39 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

Quote: (10-16-2018, 04:37 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

Quote: (10-16-2018, 04:36 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

Fair play, this thread should be able to be closed as soon as mothered confirms.

Lol. He hasn't showed any proof he refunded me. You are just going on him as a reputable member, that's just stupid, they can scam Aswell. I have not reason to open a scam report if I wouldn't have gotten my money back from him.
He hasn't showed me proof of refunding my payment. My name is not in that picture.

Also if you are so innocent you can just write to me on your discord. Which you gave me. You probably won't be able to do that as you will say that you do not have access to that discord.

Also @"JoshOG" , is it reputable to leave the forum for 3 months when you still have slot of customers waiting for their items. Then even when you come back you do not give a sqaut shit about them to even tell them you are sorry. My ass he reputable.

And I'm not giving out my personal discord login to a forum moderator.

Quote:(10-16-2018, 04:39 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

When evidence concludes that all members have been compensated by way of receiving funds owing, I will make my decision thereafter.

I can show proof of every refund i made okay.
I will not let this idiot ruin my reputation.