Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 284 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average
Scripts required

Hello guys
i want to crack SMTP's someone can help with method ?
I'm also asking for these scripts
-Mass IP grabber from websites
-Reverse IP Lookup (mass)
-Auto CMS Detector
-CMS (WP,Joomla, Laravel...) Auto mass shell upload
Appreciated

Quote:Reverse IP Lookup (mass)
Try

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(10-05-2021, 09:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:Reverse IP Lookup (mass)
Try

Thank you very much, it doesn't work on Windows. most scripts don't work on Python windows, but when I run them on Kali they work normally. idk why though modules are installed.
I will try it on Linux.

Quote:(10-06-2021, 01:59 PM)fi3ld Wrote:

Thank you very much, it doesn't work on Windows. most scripts don't work on Python windows, but when I run them on Kali they work normally. idk why though modules are installed.
I will try it on Linux.
You're welcome.

When you have time (no rush), please reply as to whether It served your needs. Unless I try It, I'm not sure why there's an Issue with Windows.