Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 531 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
"Security Lounge"

This is an open lounge in which users can discuss website security and related topics, all standard rules apply

--

Quote:(10-11-2013, 02:26 PM)Nefarious Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I support this idea, now people can ask questions that don't need a whole thread.

Chris is very intelligent like that.

Did any of you see starfall's post

I wonder if we could make a serious MyBB XSRF with that.

Did you know that by compiling any exploit with the CFLAG -funroll-loops you can get it to work on any POSIX compliant kernel?

Quote:(10-11-2013, 02:30 PM)Cosmic Wrote:

Chris is very intelligent like that.

Did any of you see starfall's post

I wonder if we could make a serious MyBB XSRF with that.

Starfall mentioned it the other day. I have been urging Starfall to write some tutorials, so maybe we will see more from her.

Quote:(10-11-2013, 02:39 PM)Nefarious Wrote:

She should be posting a file inclusion tutorial soon, so far it's much better then the shitty ones everywhere else.

Would be nice. There are plenty of things on SQLi and XSS already, so some RFI/LFI related threads would be nice.

Quote:(10-11-2013, 02:38 PM)Oni Wrote:

Starfall mentioned it the other day. I have been urging Starfall to write some tutorials, so maybe we will see more from her.

starfall is a wunderful kitte neko

She should be posting a file inclusion tutorial soon, so far it's much better then the shitty ones everywhere else.

I support this idea, now people can ask questions that don't need a whole thread.

The linux backdoor interested me a lot, I'd love to know how to execute on that one.

Starfall, if you're reading this, do it :3 We'll love you forever <3

Quote:(10-11-2013, 02:41 PM)Oni Wrote:

Would be nice. There are plenty of things on SQLi and XSS already, so some RFI/LFI related threads would be nice.

Even a more advanced XSS / SQLi would be nice. It's always the same c & p tut over and over again.

I'll write up one demonstrating other XSS codes.