Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 432 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Seeing Furnitures Europe

Hello guys,

Moving into my first apartment and I'm looking on getting some furnitures and some stuff like a dishwasher, etc...
Have any of y'all tried it before ?

I'm looking at a couch right now and still trying to figure out how I can pull this off.

Thanks in advance.

Would it be a good idea just SE some things from like Amazon, sell them and just buy a dishwasher? Like it's not an iPhone or Airpods where you can say that you got an Empty Box. Yeah, you could try just DNA and say that you didn't get the couch and someone else did, but you are testing SE capabilities.

Have you decided on the company to SE?

Quote:(01-08-2023, 03:26 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Have you decided on the company to SE?

I was thinking on getting this particular couch :

Scrolled through their Terms and Conditions and their liable for lost return, but I don't know how I could make a couch LIT lmao, especially since they're most likely to come and get it themselves.

Quote: (01-08-2023, 03:39 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

Would it be a good idea just SE some things from like Amazon, sell them and just buy a dishwasher? Like it's not an iPhone or Airpods where you can say that you got an Empty Box. Yeah, you could try just DNA and say that you didn't get the couch and someone else did, but you are testing SE capabilities.

Thanks for the input and yeah I definitely thought about this, was just curious to know if people around here tried websites like IKEA or something, but the size of the product definitely is a huge factor to consider. Appreciate the help nonetheless !

Quote:(01-08-2023, 05:59 PM)angel111x Wrote:

I was thinking on getting this particular couch :

Scrolled through their Terms and Conditions and their liable for lost return, but I don't know how I could make a couch LIT lmao, especially since they're most likely to come and get it themselves.
I don't support the LIT, so I won't comment on It.