Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 882 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Seeking partner that develops with Python 3

I have a proxy server coded that I plan on hosting on a VPS with a domain. When visiting the domain the request from the victim's web browser is forwarded to the target site along with any future requests. The target site sends the response to the proxy and the proxy sends the response to the victim. If the response header "Content-Type" is "text/html" the proxy modifies the response the target site sent and injects a script into the ending of the HTML header tag and sends the modified response to the victim. The script replaces the links in the page with our domain so the victim on our domain doesn't leave our proxy to the actual site. We have the proxy almost working for cash.app but I would like the proxy modified to work with a mobile carrier site which I will name later. What I need done is updating the code so there is a folder called masks which has Python 3 files that allow for modifying the requests sent by the victim before proxying to the actual site and modifying the responses sent to the proxy before sending it to the victim in the web browser just like the existing code is doing for cash.app but instead of doing this in the __main__.py file it should be done in the mask.py and masks/*.py files. When a request in sent from the victim to the proxy in __main__.py, mask.py's maskrequest method is called passing the request which contains a url, params, body, and headers. The mask.py file has each mask in the masks folder imported and when mask.py's maskrequest method is called it runs the maskrequest from each imported mask in the masks folder one-by-one and updates the request from what the masks/*.py's method returns assuming it doesn't return null. The mask code from each mask (masks/*.py) contains code which has an array at the top containing URLs and a maskrequest method which checks the request url against the array but with wildcar_ding. For example if the array contains /*/login and the request url is either /2.0/login or /3.0/login the check will be positive. If the check is false the method returns null which in mask.py means the request won't be updated before moving to the next masks/*.py's maskrequest method. Once each maskrequest method from the imported files in the masks folder is called the mask.py's maskrequest method returns an updated request to the __main__.py file which called the method and the victim's request is updated with the returned request. After proxy sends the updated request to the actual site and receives a response the mask.py's maskresponse method is called passing the possibly modified victim request and the actual site's response that was sent to our proxy, the maskresponse does the same this as maskrequest but instead returns an updated response or null and after calling each masks/*.py's maskresponse method (updating the response between each call to a new mask if not returned with a null value) it returns a response which __main__,py sends to the victim.

I have a plan which can bring in great income for the both of us, please PM me or reply and include your contact info so we can get started on this.

Thanks,
Lucifer Morningstar.

Check my github profile, i'am coding in python from 6 months.

[To see links please register here]

Hey, are you done with this? if not, I would like to talk with you more about this