Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 640 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Sell, buy, exchange wallet.dat from Bitcoin core with a lost password

Sell, buy, exchange wallet.dat from Bitcoin core with a lost password

Full collection. You can download wallet.dat files for free on the site and try to find the password.
Available files 0.2 0.9 1.08 1.5 2.05 2.007 2.16 2.2 2.63 3.04 3.5 4.38 5.03 5.05 5.8 7.9 8.5 9.8 11.3 11.5 14 15.9 18.17 22.8 25.9 26 27 28.12 28.3 28.32 30.9 31.1 31.4 32.8 47 49.94 50 50.001 57 69 70 75 78 80.6 99 107 108 131 150 159 169 198 340 345 576 2612 10000 bitcoins 1500 1700 6000 8000 31000 37000 Ethereum. Some havt information about passwords, there are video reviews of wallets, lost passwords for withdrawal. I can provide any evidence, guarantee of balance, return.
When buying the first wallet, a 50% discount, you can select any wallet.dat file from Bitcoin Core from the list and pay half to make sure that it is not a scam or download some files for free.
Redeem your wallet.dat files, if you want us to redeem your wallet with a lost password, we ask you to provide proof of the wallet.
If the balance does not correct, we guarantee a refund within 24 hours.

telegram contact @wallet_dat_net
[email protected]

what is the website? i don't see it in your post.

Quote:(12-18-2020, 08:05 PM)wecanbothwin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

what is the website? i don't see it in your post.
hi, wallet-dat.net
Hi, new wallet 4000 btc
50% discount when buying any file

Someone actually bought this wallet with 7k bitcoins in it, and managed to crack it or what?

I see the coins have been withdrawn, that's roughly 1 billion USD right now what the actual fuck

Moved from the Monetizing forum to Regular Sales.

Quote:(12-20-2020, 10:35 AM)6ix Wrote:

Someone actually bought this wallet with 7k bitcoins in it, and managed to crack it or what?

I see the coins have been withdrawn, that's roughly 1 billion USD right now what the actual fuck

If anyone cares, I did some digging on this. Turns out this specific wallet which had 70K BTC just sitting in it (one of the richest BTC adresses ever), was actually quite infamous online, wallet.dat's been up for sale a few times claiming it was crackable.
Then earlier this year the 70K btc moved.
Turns out the wallet had ties to the original Silk road darknet market.
It was as owned by an individual who had managed to steal the BTC from the silk road back in the day. and has been sitting on it ever since, probably too scared to move it around after the whole operation got busted.
Well apparently the police tracked this individual down, and "made him a deal" to hand the wallet over to the government, in exchange he wouldn't be prosecuted and they would leave him live his life in peace.
So the US government basically seized 1 BILLION dollars in BTC and is now probably one of the largest BTC holders in the world. & The wallet.dat was probably never crackable in the first place.
What an insteresting rabbit hole to go down, ty for coming to my ted talk.

sources :

Actual court document fot the forfeiture :

another wallet with 8.9 btc 1LHjrPBeEYQv1f219VQcQ71EBpwvp3hdD5 on the site with password information just one sale at this price also a 50% discount on the first purchase so that you can be sure that this is not a scam, we will provide any evidence

Complete collection of BTC ETH wallets, information to wallets in one hand. Big discounts, discounts on the first purchase, money back.
You can download for free on site wallet-dat.net 0.017 0.03 0.9 1.08 btc files and check yourself.
Any evidence of wallets, any checks, video.
example some wallets with discount on site wallet-dat.net

free downloads are available. video reviews of wallets, as well as any evidence, addresses on the website wallet-dat.net.
About half wallets have information about password.
50% discount on the first purchase.

50.0002 bitcoin wallet 1E4ad5bA8HgbqxsPYpmDtVRNBRF2XfqTns One sale.
discounts on the first purchase, you can also download wallets for free on the site.