Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 486 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Selling very profitable businesses for cheap [PayPal, Bitcoin]

Hey guys!

I'm selling these projects, you'll receive 100% ownership, the code, the program, website, everything.

1 - CarFax Bot - BIN: £150 - C/O: £100
This program identifies any vehicle using the VIN. You can buy CarFax reports for usually $40 per, but this program gets the reports for free. This is a Dis-cord bot and works perfectly. Admin commands and member commands with a subscription system. Comes with the website too!

2 - AIOChecker - BIN: £100 - C/O: £25
This program checks usernames on: GitHub, Instagram, LastFM, SoundCloud, Spotify, Steam, Twitter & More! Proxyless! You load your wordlist in usernames.txt and you check them! I've gotten many OG usernames using this, this tool has been sold more then 20 times, and has made me about $200 so far without barely any advertisement.
If you're willing to buy multiple, I can do a big discount for you. HMU! I can show proof for every program! All of these programs are private and ready to be sold.

3 - GCManiac - BIN: £100 - C/O: £0
This program checks gift ca-rds on multiple platforms! Proxyless, very easy to use. Currently supports 8 modules, has a module creator, config + backend system, HWID locked, result capture. I've gotten thousands of working gift ca-rds from this tool.

TrapStar#6954

Does GCManiac just have you load combos or how does it work?

Nice, boosting post for more views