Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 875 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Send/Receive SMS online?

2nd line is the best its an app for the phone but u can use it on ur pc as well
most of the websites which use virtual numbers are pretty much wont work for most of the verfactions on most sites cuz or that they already been used or the sites dont accept this numbers
with 2ndline u can open account u can use fake email they dont ask u to valid it . each account give u 2 numbers for 15 days u can do evreything with that if u want to keep the number it cost u 10 cents .
with this app u can get text msgs from evrey phone site and so on u can also open accounts as much as u want

Any app..for permanent us number with buying it..

you guys keep forgeting about 2ndline app which is far better then anything out there for sms verfaction unlimted us phone numbers all this site using 2-3 phones which u cant even count how many ppl using same number 2ndline i can make in 2 mins 10 numbers for all kind of us stuff open accounts almost anywhere this sites are crap

Love all of the tips and the shower is adorable! You have so many details and everything came together so cute. Thanks a lot for this article, I very interested with this published. Your post is incredibly fantastic with a lot of interesting information and impressive posting style. i have lots of question in my mind regarding gift packing design after reading this post lot’s of question clear on my mind.

[To see links please register here]

Anyway I'll add to the site list, I've used quackr.io in the past for US numbers and it worked..

Quote:(01-30-2020, 11:46 PM)ruari Wrote:

Anyway I'll add to the site list, I've used quackr.io in the past for US numbers and it worked..

Interesting.

Does It work with all major online accounts?

Its pretty simple if you have the carriers address.

Quote:(01-14-2019, 04:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:I'd like to SMS/text cell phones from a website.

Here's a few that may serve your needs.

Thanks for this list. Much appreciated

Quote:(03-24-2019, 10:35 PM)premiumac Wrote:

Any app..for permanent us number with buying it..

Talkatone is a good app.

TextFree by Pinger is the best online sms app i’ve used