Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 113 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Sentry Cracking

You know, because you cant just write a simply program to do this.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 01:03 AM)vegimite Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You know, because you cant just write a simple program to do this.

You can, but most people are not willing or able to do so; so Sentry is a good start up.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 06:31 AM)Cressi Wrote:

You can, but most people are not willing or able to do so; so Sentry is a good start up.

Fark. Dont admit defeat, I like this game.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 10:26 AM)vegimite Wrote:

Fark. Dont admit defeat, I like this game.

Why would I admit defeat? Not being able or having the time to write one's own software doesn't mean one should not be allowed to try things out; which is what I'm trying my best to help with.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 11:07 AM)Cressi Wrote:

Why would I admit defeat? Not being able or having the time to write one's own software doesn't mean one should not be allowed to try things out; which is what I'm trying my best to help with.

How is spoonfeeding someone helping out? The only person that will 'help them out' will be the person to tell them to drop Windows, get on linux and write the equivelant of this program.Which is actually painstakingly simply.

Just because you make a thread doesnt make it a good thread. Please dont get offended.

Quote:(04-23-2014, 11:19 AM)Cressi Wrote:

Although being spoonfed, as you put it, does not contribute to personal experiences; it helps someone to get in the right lane in the correct direction (that's why we do that to our infants).
That would be the easy answer, but teaching someone to code a program without any knowledge would be spoonfeeding aswell, and I don't seem to have your support in doing that.

Very true; however, no one is stopping me from trying.
The same to you, my adversary (that means foe (which means enemy), if you missed out on that).
No one said people should spoonfeed them on how to do it. Through them in a room with a few python tutorials (including one on webscraping) and they should accomplish it in about 20-30 minutes. They will learn webscraping (a very useful tool), Python (a scripting language which is useful for quick write ups) as well as of course the powerful of tinkering and figuring things out.

Oh and regarding the highlighted parentheses: your not writing law, use brackets within parentheses .

Quote:(04-23-2014, 11:13 AM)vegimite Wrote:

How is spoonfeeding someone helping out? The only person that will 'help them out' will be the person to tell them to drop Windows, get on linux and write the equivelant of this program that is painstakingly simply.

Just because you make a thread doesnt make it a good thread. Please dont get offended.

Although being spoonfed, as you put it, does not contribute to personal experiences; it helps someone to get in the right lane in the correct direction (that's why we do that to our infants).
That would be the easy answer, but teaching someone to code a program without any knowledge would be spoonfeeding aswell, and I don't seem to have your support in doing that.

Very true; however, no one is stopping me from trying.
The same to you, my adversary (that means foe (which means enemy), if you missed out on that).

Quote:(04-23-2014, 11:33 AM)vegimite Wrote:

No one said people should spoonfeed them on how to do it. Through them in a room with a few python tutorials (including one on webscraping) and they should accomplish it in about 20-30 minutes. They will learn webscraping (a very useful tool), Python (a scripting language which is useful for quick write ups) as well as of course the powerful of tinkering and figuring things out.

Oh and regarding the highlighted parentheses: your not writing law, use brackets within parentheses .

Not sure what you're trying to say with that first sentence of yours... That includes the second one, frankly.
They will most certainly, but this is for people who are just not that dedicated just yet.

What does that last bit mean? "your not writing law"?

Quote:(04-23-2014, 05:24 PM)Cressi Wrote:

You missed out on some mistakes, but thank you, and nice work ^^

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Updated, was a doozy.

Tryin' hard for Cress <3

Quote:(04-23-2014, 05:24 PM)Tiny Tina Wrote: