Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 573 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Serial number tracking - windows anonymity

Hello 0day.red members, I hope everyone is doing great.
Is there's any way I could change Lenovo legion 5 serial number on windows or at least the serial number that's reported to lenovo servers?
Aside from no internet or linux, any ideas on windows? Such as changing serial number or disabling it all together

Quote:(09-18-2022, 12:29 PM)axel22x Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Is there's any way I could change Lenovo legion 5 serial number on windows or at least the serial number that's reported to lenovo servers?
Aside from no internet or linux, any ideas on windows? Such as changing serial number or disabling it all together
I've no knowledge on this front, though best of luck in your hardcore minecraft survival.

Thank you brother great job

Quote:(09-18-2022, 12:29 PM)axel22x Wrote:

I think its hardware oriented so that is quite impossible unless you change your mboard.

Quote:(05-13-2023, 11:11 PM)Anywhere4402 Wrote:

You can't permanently change the serial number but I read that exists some sketchy chinese software to change virtually. Probably your best option is to debloat windows so you can remove the request all togheter
can you show me a software for assistance de-bloating windows latest version 11 Im pretty sure

also what do you recommend for the best anonymity for both cracking and accessing high security sites with log in credentials? and how do you delete the legendary hidden logs of your activity inside windows hidden somewhere

You can't permanently change the serial number but I read that exists some sketchy chinese software to change virtually. Probably your best option is to debloat windows so you can remove the request all togheter

Quote:(05-13-2023, 11:20 PM)Zpressure Wrote:

Quote: (05-13-2023, 11:11 PM)Anywhere4402 Wrote:

can you show me a software for assistance de-bloating windows latest version 11 Im pretty sure

also what do you recommend for the best anonymity for both cracking and accessing high security sites with log in credentials? and how do you delete the legendary hidden logs of your activity inside windows hidden somewhere
ChrisTitusTech has a good debloating script on github, is easy to run

If you want a good anonymity in cracking you need money, you can but a RDP, proxys, vpn(usually the best route is your pc->vpn->rdp->proxy->site), to bypass captcha you need good proxy.
For preventing log in your system you could create a vm so pc->vm->vpn->rdp->proxy->site

If you want to go a step further you can change your os to linux

Do you have telegram? I have some more questions if you don’t mind

Just use Linux as the host OS, and you would likely be fine.