Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 391 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Setting Up A Pneumatic Cannon (Useful for Some Things)

We are going spy mode this week... Each day, starting today, 13/Jan/2011 (Thursday), I am going to post a unique, and potentially deadly spy gadget idea, complete with directions of how to build it.

Today, we are setting up a pneumatic cannon. This can fire at the force of a gun and greater with the proper amount of air pressure. What will need is two pieces of of pvc pipe, a pvc shutoff valve, an endcap for the pvc pipe, some rubber cement (pvc cement), a shrader valve, and an airpump. All we are going to do is glue the two pieces of pvc onto both ends of the valve. On the end cap, we are going to drill a hole into it big enough to shrader valve through it and secure it. You can get these at a tire store. They will probably just give you one if you ask. Now glue the end cap with the shrader valve onto one end of the pipe, either side is fine.

Now we are going to shut the valve, and pump up the side with the shrader valve. On the other side goes our weapon. If you take some foam and form it to the size of the pipe and set a knife in it, you can use this as a deadly projective. At 150 PSI at chest level, this would probably go straight through the person, granted it is at a close distance (30 yards) and the knife is sharpened well.

Purpose? Well, if you are expecting someone to break into your home to kill you. You can set it up via string to the front door, and when they open the door, 150 psi of sharp knife just went into their chest cavity. You can also use this in an assassination attempt, silently.

This also makes a really cool potato cannon.

Coming straight to you with the art of sabotage, its your man, Th3Proph3t.
This is for educational purposes only

Ok... *Steps back VERY slowly.*

Hahahaha, hey man. I said it can be used as a potato cannon. I listed this as a favorite from a science experiment from school years back.

My mom read these...she doesn't want you coming over anymore...

Lol, how did she read it? I don't care, I still come over and eat all of your poptarts!

by reading this, just got an idea of new kind of modern art!!! :biggrin: imagine filling it with balloons filled with different colors :tongue: Air Art :tongue:

damn, I think it already exists...

Quote:(01-14-2011, 09:54 PM)Th3Proph3t Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Lol, how did she read it? I don't care, I still come over and eat all of your poptarts!

I think she actually built one for protection from you.

now i'm getting scared... i thought this is a hacking tool... well... i rather escape from the FBI rather kill them :rofl:

well , you could make a video , or maybe photos to illustrate this genius cannon .

PS: can you build a plasma cannon ?.

you come into my house i burn you down! with the lemmons :'D

really nice dude^^