Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 721 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Setting a default value to a filter that affects html table when page is loaded

table:

<input id="weekFilter" type="text" name="myInputSearches" placeholder="Week..." style="margin-top:4px">
<label class="noResults" align="right" style="display:none; color:red"><b><i>No Match Found</i></b></label>

<tbody id="myTable">
{% for event in eventList %}
<tr>
<td><div style="width:100px">{{ event.week|date:"d-m-Y" }}</div></td>
<td><div style="width:200px; text-transform: uppercase">{{ event.name }}</div></td>
<td><div id="day0" style="width:200px; text-transform: uppercase">{{ event.sunday }}</div></td>
<td><div id="day1" style="width:200px; text-transform: uppercase">{{ event.monday }}</div></td>
<td><div id="day2" style="width:200px; text-transform: uppercase">{{ event.tuesday }}</div></td>
<td><div id="day3" style="width:200px; text-transform: uppercase">{{ event.wednesday }}</div></td>
<td><div id="day4" style="width:200px; text-transform: uppercase">{{ event.thursday }}</div></td>
<td><div id="day5" style="width:200px; text-transform: uppercase">{{ event.friday }}</div></td>
<td><div id="day6" style="width:200px; text-transform: uppercase">{{ event.saturday }}</div></td>
</tr>
{% endfor %}
</tbody>

jQuery filter:

$('#weekFilter').datetimepicker({
format:'DD-MM-YYYY',
});

$('#weekFilter').on('dp.change', function (e) {
var value = $("#weekFilter").val();
var firstDate = moment(value, "DD-MM-YYYY").day(0).format("DD-MM-YYYY");
// var lastDate = moment(value, "DD/MM/YYYY").day(6).format("DD/MM/YYYY");
$("#weekFilter").val(firstDate).change();
});

$('#weekFilter').on('dp.change', function (e) {
var rex = new RegExp($(this).val(), "i");
$("#myTable tr").hide();
$("#myTable tr").filter(function () {
return rex.test($(this).text());
}).show();
$(".noResults").hide();
if ($("#myTable tr:visible").length == 0) {
$(".noResults").show();
}
});

Here when i pick a date, the table filters out the data.

jQuery to set default value:

<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
$("#weekFilter").attr("value", "27-01-2019");
});
</script>

I want the default value to be the first date (sunday) of the week to be loaded into the filter and the table filtered when the page is loaded.

How would i go about doing this? As of right now, the default value does appear in the input textbox but the table hasn't been filtered.