Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 649 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Shaun's new RuneScape account progress (EoC)

This is an account I created not so long ago. You may be thinking why create a new one when I already have a account on RuneScape EoC with high stats, well I botted most of that and I thought I should make an account on RuneScape EoC legit.

[Image: LeOJpFw.png]

[Image: DUI8gjv.png]

[Image: 34Mb5Nl.png]

[Image: hK6thwC.png]

[Image: 9B5u8G2.png]

[Image: SiKne60.png]

[Image: voLVEE7.png]

Not much progress really. I only usually play when I'm having a break or really bored of 2007-scape (which is hardly ever). Sometimes I play both at the same time.

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:23 PM)נιχ fяαи¢нιѕє Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i never played runescape before whats so good about it? please explain

It's fun because there are so many things to do on there such as.. mini games, bosses you have to fight, tasks, challenges, quests and a lot more.

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:40 PM)נιχ fяαи¢нιѕє Wrote:

is it an MMORPG kinda game? inviting friends and just explore and kill monsters?

It is a MMORPG, yes. Basically you explore, do quests, do challenges, do events, do tasks, skills such as woodcutting, fishing, mining and slayer.. you train combat stats such as prayer, magic and strength. You fight other players on there too, stake them. There is so much you can do on RuneScape.

posted on mobile phone

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:23 PM)נιχ fяαи¢нιѕє Wrote:

It's fun because there are so many things to do on there such as.. mini games, bosses you have to fight, tasks, challenges, quests and a lot more.

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:26 PM)Plunder Wrote:

It's fun because there are so many things to do on their such as.. there are mini games, bosses you have to fight, tasks, challenges, quests and a lot more.

is it an MMORPG kinda game? inviting friends and just explore and kill monsters?

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:40 PM)נιχ fяαи¢нιѕє Wrote:

It is a MMORPG, yes. Basically you explore, do quests, do challenges, do events, do tasks, skills such as woodcutting, fishing, mining and slayer.. you train combat stats such as prayer, magic and strength. You fight other players on there too, stake them. There is so much you can do on RuneScape.

posted on mobile phone

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:45 PM)נιχ fяαи¢нιѕє Wrote:

sounds like a really good game, i just wish the graphics were a bit better but ill still try it out

Here is what it looks like on high detail (I have it on minimum).

[Image: 6czVCBM.jpg]

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:47 PM)ABC Wrote:

For you just making the account(In the past week?), you have some rather decent stats brah!

Thanks. : )

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:45 PM)נιχ fяαи¢нιѕє Wrote:

sounds like a really good game, i just wish the graphics were a bit better but ill still try it out

Here is what it looks like on high detail (I have it on minimum).

[Image: 6czVCBM.jpg]

Quote:(03-23-2013, 09:47 PM)ABC Wrote:

For you just making the account(In the past week?), you have some rather decent stats brah!

Thanks. : )