Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 564 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan)

As usual, they end the episode with a cliffhanger. This show would be amazing if you could watch it straight through. Waiting on the 22nd episode.

Quote:(09-04-2013, 04:50 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

As usual, they end the episode with a cliffhanger. This show would be amazing if you could watch it straight through. Waiting on the 22nd episode.

There will always be someone finding about this anime in like 2016 and watch it all at once... lucky bastards...

Quote:(09-04-2013, 11:38 PM)Eren Yeager Wrote:

There will always be someone finding about this anime in like 2016 and watch it all at once... lucky bastards... :xd:

Just find another Anime to hold you off until the next episode comes out. Or you could try playing tons of video games, or doing school work.

And there goes another episode ending with a cliffhanger... Any reports on how long the series is going to last? 22 episodes in and they haven't gotten very far. I could see it becoming a 40+ episode anime, but I hope they don't drag it on.

Quote:(09-04-2013, 11:38 PM)Eren Yeager Wrote:

There will always be someone finding about this anime in like 2016 and watch it all at once... lucky bastards... :xd:

God, what a luxury that would be! I might re-watch it again after it finishes.

It did not end in a horribly painful cliffhanger like I was expecting!
I know the cliffhanger ending for S1 of Code Geass was just cruel. I thought they'd do the same, but kinda just left without even a single mention of a season 2! It's like it actually ended there.
I wonder how many eras it will take to make the next one.

Quote:(09-29-2013, 12:10 AM)BreakR Wrote:

It did not end in a horribly painful cliffhanger like I was expecting!
I know the cliffhanger ending for S1 of Code Geass was just cruel. I thought they'd do the same, but kinda just left without even a single mention of a season 2! It's like it actually ended there.
I wonder how many eras it will take to make the next one.

I wasn't expecting it to end so fast. I am a bit disappointed with the ending, though. It didn't end with a cliffhanger, but it didn't cover as much as I wanted it to. Did anybody else watch through the entire thing (including credits)? :tongue:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-29-2013, 11:59 PM)Sponsor Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thanks for spoiling that out for me, I hadn't watched the last few episodes... :evil:

Quote:(09-30-2013, 08:51 PM)Eren Yeager Wrote:

Thanks for spoiling that out for me, I hadn't watched the last few episodes... :evil:

Sorry about that. Added spoiler tags on his post. If it helps, someone spoiled it early for me as well.

Sorry about that. Thought we were all updated.