Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 448 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Shortcut for reload jscript file

I am using `notepad++ for jscript` file editing and `TestComplete` for automation testing which uses the JScript files, but every time i exit and start the TestComplete whenever i change anything in Jscript file.

is there any `short-cut-Key` to reload without closing the `TestComplete`.

[To see links please register here]

This page explains what you're looking for, I think. All you need to do is change the event to when ur shortcut key is pressed.

So, you are creating a script extension. Thank you for clarification. I have checked the **Tools | Customize Keyboard...** dialog and there is no a possibility to assign a shortcut to the **Reload Script Extensions** action. So, you can do this only by manually clicking the **Reload** button in the **Script Extensions** dialog. The **Alt-F-E** shortcut just opens this dialog (**File | Install Script Extensions...**).