Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 610 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Sig Competition everyone.

Hey just got an idea anyone want to have a sig competition I'll make one with your name and you make one with my name and see witch one people like more.

I just challenged Shadow Hunter. Come on this will be fun.

The admins/mods might give the winner reps so what do you have to lose.

i enter..hope some more..But i seriously hope Coder-san doesnt enter ...if he enters theres no chance for winning :| (if u dont believe me see his smoke dragon)

Quote:(04-06-2011, 01:40 PM)shadow hunter Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

i enter..hope some more..But i seriously hope Coder-san doesnt enter ...if he enters theres no chance for winning :| (if u dont believe me see his smoke dragon)

Well right now its between me and you and even if he does enter it's always good to challenge your self thats the only way to improve.

if i enter i be the world's most crappy image maker xD

Check this out! Try not to pee your pants if you are laughing :smile:

Quote:(04-06-2011, 03:17 PM)FunKx Wrote:

Check this out! Try not to pee your pants if you are laughing :smile:

LMFAO hahahahaha @ both of you

1234hotmaster it never hurts to try. I love downloading programs and playing with everything I get my hands on. BTW I just bought visual basic 2010 studio yes I said bought can you believe it ^_^ and going to be teaching my self VB now to make my own custom and unique programs but I'm gonna need help with it so i want to be able to count on you guys.

[Image: itsme.png]

my sig..now ur turn..

[Image: Sa.jpg]

u win :smile: ....fantastic

Congrats enc0de.

Btw I hate to say this but this competition has close to no rules at all.
Nobody knows how much you've made and what was the original "render".

It's best if you make something from scratch (vector-based), and also post the PSD (or other raw document e.g. AI) in your posts so that it can be known that it is original.