Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 707 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Signature, Thread Header, Avatar

I have my own usergroup here and I am in need of a nice signature, thread header, and avatar, based on the group's current graphics.

The userbar and icon will be for the group title and forum icon, the thread header will be placed at the top of all the groups releases and official threads, and the signature and avatar would be for me and anyone that wants to support the group.

The name of the group is "Sagacity". The main color is dark blue. If someone makes something that ends up as an official image, I'll add you to the group without having to apply

I'll try to make a signature and i'm already in the group so no need to invite me twice :wink:.

How's this look? (I put "All of great power" because, well I was going to put "Men of great power" but there may be female group members in the future, so I put "all of great power".)

Edit: Look bellow, put them together so you could compare.

Here's the one I made first

[Image: GoVD5M0.png]

Also just for fun I made one with a dragon render :wink: I like it.

[Image: mdNdN2V.png]

Not gonna lie, I like the dragon render. Maybe darker "S", lighter "agacity", and a more *gamey?* font and it would look awesome

Quote:(07-16-2013, 06:06 PM)Xanii Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Not gonna lie, I like the dragon render. Maybe darker "S", lighter "agacity", and a more *gamey?* font and it would look awesome :biggrin:

Oh alright, didn't see your comment lol I'll change it later today.