Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 492 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Signature Request

I didn't see any rules against it, so I'm requesting a signature. Size doesn't matter to me; I'll take whatever you think is best. I'd like it to have my name in the middle in semi-dark green with some sort of shadow/blur effect on the edge of the letters. I'd love a nice looking golden/yellow anarchy symbol in the bottom right, only slightly smaller than the letters. Last but not least, if the background could have some ASM and C++ that would be amazing. (Here's a link to a wallpaper where this was done really well; that's the sort of thing I'd like, though obviously on a smaller scale.

[To see links please register here]

)
This may seem like a lot, but I thought it'd be easier to be more specific. I can't photoshop to save my life, and I'm not really sure how to thank whoever helps, but I could help you with any programming issues in the future. Anyone able and willing?

How about this?

[Image: pMicK.jpg]

ok coder-san's one matches with ur requirements and everything 0_0 .hell....... mine didnt come out right

[Image: Untitled-6-1.png]

Holy crap... Both of you are amazing, thank you. Coder-san that's freaking perfect. shadow hunter yours uses a lot of really good green and I'll use it somewhere as well. If I can ever help you guys with anything, somehow, please let me know.

Quote:(05-13-2011, 04:23 AM)Bey0nd_T1me Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Holy crap... Both of you are amazing, thank you. Coder-san that's freaking perfect. shadow hunter yours uses a lot of really good green and I'll use it somewhere as well. If I can ever help you guys with anything, somehow, please let me know.

Write tutorials for those Programming languages. :p

everyone done quite a good job on that