Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 588 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Simple FTID - How to guide - Stop paying

Requirements as follows:
  • Photoshop or similar photo editor
  • A shipping label
  • Ability to remove certain parts with the white-out tool
  • A medium sized envelope
  • Shipping tape
  • Half a brain

(1) Free download link for Photoshop:

[To see links please register here]

(2) Acquire shipping label you want to FTID:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Good luck friends!
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

In case of UPS labels. Don’t to forget to edit the qr-looking symbol in left top corner. Use Photoshop and cut it in half and mirror it and paste the copy to the other half. This way the automated conveyor belt and scanner wont be able to scan it. This way it goes to another section in the terminal where UPS will deliver it to the edited address instead of the ”hidden” and correct address that is hidden in the qr-symbol.

Quote:(09-25-2021, 03:08 PM)holio2k Wrote:

In case of UPS labels. Don’t to forget to edit the qr-looking symbol in left top corner. Use Photoshop and cut it in half and mirror it and paste the copy to the other half. This way the automated conveyor belt and scanner in wont be able to scan it. This way it goes to another section in the terminal where UPS will deliver it to the edited address instead of the ”hidden” and correct address that is hidden in the qr-symbol.

Very true, I forgot to add this.
Thank you!

Hi. On the white fields you left it's needed to complete it with fake details such as fake tracking code, fake address, billing and modify the botton bar code? First time I going to try this method motivated by your thread, thanks!

Quote:(09-25-2021, 05:04 PM)machakaminosos Wrote:

Hi. On the white fields you left it's needed to complete it with fake details such as fake tracking code, fake address, billing and modify the botton bar code? First time I going to try this method motivated by your thread, thanks!

The bar code needs to stay untouched (I edited it for the post only) and the tracking number needs to be removed and/or changed.
UPS/Fedex/or whatever needs to actually scan it so it's in their system and reflects with the place you are doing this simple method with.

I have heard if UPS scans the label it reflects the actual return address in their system and if the person scanning it notices a totally different address it may be flagged for fraud manually, I don't know how true this is so I just keep the return address blank and change/remove the rest of the details.

You want no identifiable information returned to make sure the worker receiving the return is not able to link the FTID to your order, this is equivalent to simple boxing but does work.

Good tutorial!

Personally, I am at the point where I don't mind throwing someone $15 or $20 of BTC to do this for me and save me the headache. You have to make sure you trust the boxer though.

Also, bet $5 that Mothered will come in here and remind us of of why the TFID method is inherently flawed.

Quote:(09-25-2021, 05:34 PM)Pandemic5th Wrote:

Good tutorial!

Personally, I am at the point where I don't mind throwing someone $15 or $20 of BTC to do this for me and save me the headache. You have to make sure you trust the boxer though.

Also, bet $5 that Mothered will come in here and remind us of of why the TFID method is inherently flawed.

I expect it already xD

someone knows how to do ftid advance (other state) , I can't understand how it's done

thanks for guide! so basically the bar code and tracking number needs to be changes according to the latest one that what we want to sent out or we can just faked it? Doesn't the carrier usually scan before sending out?

Quote:(09-25-2021, 05:34 PM)Pandemic5th Wrote:

Thanks, I accept cash or cheque.

It's not my Intention to trash the OP's thread. He/she has made some valid points, but there are many that leave the so-called FTID method prone to failure. My view Is clear on Its flaws and Inconsistences, so there's no point repeating myself. All the best to those who utilize It.