Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 483 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Simple Port Forwarding

In this tutorial you will see that port forwarding is very easy.

You're going to learn, how to use a simple port fowarding program, and be able to port-forward your ports sucessfully even a monkey could do it!

Ok, so let's begin the tutorial, I will try and go into much detail as possible to help you people.

[To see links please register here]

Navigate to the *Download* link, and it'll lead you to the next page.
[Image: 83774079.png]

Once you're on the page you will see zip file then download that file from there.
[Image: 83774079.png]

Once you have downloaded then install it.

When you open it then you will see
[Image: 42566446.png]

First you're going to want to pick you're router, If it's not there click Router not listed click here If it's listen your set and ready to go. To add a custom port click the button, I put a green box around it so it's easy to see.
[Image: 47744084.png]

Once you clicked the " + " Button, it'll lead you to this. Here you want to click Add custom port Fill in the details and ports you want. Put your real IP there if it's not already there.

[Image: 15307563.png]

Ok once you've done click Update router and it'll all be complete, you have sucessfully port fowarded your router.

credits:- rareyush

thanks man ..but im really confusing im using broadband can i do the portfoward ..i think my ISP not allowed the portfoward

Quote:(01-28-2011, 09:51 PM)saifulfaizan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

thanks man ..but im really confusing im using broadband can i do the portfoward ..i think my ISP not allowed the portfoward

try his software and tel me it works or not.
Where you live ?

nice for begginers man..