Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 715 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked

Quote:(09-14-2022, 09:37 PM)daddyk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

its is very bad for the ppl, everybody suffers because of hackers like us
The healthcare system should never be targeted.

Quote:(09-15-2022, 03:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-14-2022, 09:37 PM)daddyk Wrote:

its is very bad for the ppl, everybody suffers because of hackers like us
The healthcare system should never be targeted.

I agree and critical infrastructure also.

Quote:(10-09-2022, 08:04 PM)wtf3421 Wrote:

I agree and critical infrastructure also.
Absolutely.

Critical Infrastructure Is a sensitive commodity that should never be exploited with malicious Intent.

Well, it's bad a healthcare system can be hacked, we are all in danger if it happens to our country. However, I think, the government anyway knows everything about us through the internet, our jobs, health care insurance, and so on. The world is too unfair, especially for those who work so much and have no time to rest, like my sister who is a therapist in Texas's private clinic. She used to have 10-11 working hours, no sleep, and a small salary, but now it has become a little better because of

which keeps track of the doctors' salaries so they get what they deserve.

Quote:(11-28-2022, 05:28 PM)hadid21 Wrote:

however as I think, the government anyway knows everything about us through internet, our jobs, healthcare insurance and so on
Agreed.

The moment you're an adult and get a driver's licence, rent a home and pay bills, your Identity Is In the hands of the unknown.