Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 494 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Sinister.ly Runescape Clan?

Hey guys,

Since I recently found out that we have a Runescape section of the forum, I thought we should probably start an OSRS Clan - especially with all of the clan improvements Runescape has made recently.

I personally just got perm banned on my nearly maxed main, so I probably won't jump straight back into a main account again - But I do want to start an Ironman/Hardcore Ironman or possibly a Group Ironman if anyone wants to join '-'

Let me know what you think,

Throw out some clan name suggestions pls

\\ Sorry if this has previously been suggested

Might start a clan if there's any other members interested. Won't be doing ironman personally, as I sometimes move resources between OSRS/RS3.

I'm in, I'm going to create a new Runescape account and get back into OSRS later today!